Fallen's Diary... and hello!

Hi and welcome and happy New Year.

Wishing you lots of luck in your weight loss journey and look forward to reading about you progress.

Hiya Fallen just catching up on your diary. Welcome to minimins and WW section of this forum. Looking forward to getting to know you. Sorry to here about the redundancy. Happy New Year and I hope this is the year for achieve all your goals.

Hi All and thank you for your welcomes... Im feeling good about this diet, I have only had 10.5 points and I have loads left! ... my husband has decided to do it with me (although this may change lol) so it will be nice to have some supoort at home for once!

thanks again everyone!..

Welcome & good luck! The points calculator is fab, makes things a lot easier.

I'm sorry to hear about the redundancy, we are wating to hear if my husband will still have a job as his job is up for consideration amongst others, we should hear next week.

All the best for 2009! :)

hello! sorry this is a tad late, but welcome to the ww boards :) I dont have quite as much as you but still have around 5 stone to shift myself, so would love to have another friend for support if you are interested? :)

WW is great and good on your OH for joining you - there are loads of gorgeous recipes that you can make for the whole family.. you should check out pixiepiratess's thread, she does a lovely meatballs and spaghetti recipe which is GORGEOUS :) xxx

Back