Fanastic Fridays exercise thread

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Ok guys .... it's time!!!! Whats on the cards for tomorrow???
For me ...errr getting up to make a coffee, shakes, bit of typing and go to the loo!! hehe not up to much else and slendertone is out of the window to due to feeling sick constantly!
But, whats yours?!?!?!?!?!

DAY OFF EXERCISE 4ME 2MORO! :D

I dare say walking and moving will be a challenge. I have been a nightmare with the old slendertone havent used it for over a week! But deffo going to get rocking with it again this weekend.

I am going to the gym on saturday for another hard core session! :)

2moro I got a hectic day - LOTS OF RESPONSIBILITY DAY - one of those days when u have lots of things to do that really u would prefer not to do! BUT!!!! HAPPY DAYS I GOT A COOL POKER GAME 2GO 2 TOMORROW NIGHT! Im gunning for first place baby - i need the money to invest in my new wardrobe!!! :)

xx

Girls can u get a slendertone that you wear while out walking??
yup, or sweating it out on a bike, or cleaning lol...just not driving incase it causes you to crash... you wouldnt be insured :D

DAY OFF EXERCISE 4ME 2MORO! :D

I dare say walking and moving will be a challenge. I have been a nightmare with the old slendertone havent used it for over a week! But deffo going to get rocking with it again this weekend.

I am going to the gym on saturday for another hard core session! :)

2moro I got a hectic day - LOTS OF RESPONSIBILITY DAY - one of those days when u have lots of things to do that really u would prefer not to do! BUT!!!! HAPPY DAYS I GOT A COOL POKER GAME 2GO 2 TOMORROW NIGHT! Im gunning for first place baby - i need the money to invest in my new wardrobe!!! :)

xx
Enjoy your rest day hun!! And good luck at poker xx

JUST READ ON THE SLENDERTONE SITE

If you are sporty, the best time to do sit-ups is straight after a Slendertone session - this gives even better results!

I think I am going to start using slendertone RIGHT BEFORE I go to the gym... seems to be the best time to do it! :) HAPPY DAYS!!!

Son has finally got wii working (needed a new tv remote which arrived this morning) if I can get him and his mate off guitar hero game then I intend to have a session on wii Sports. (might wait till friend goes home!!!)

x

hehehe how was the we CF?
I was completely bored today so dragged my ass out for an hour n 1/2 bike ride with the kids...so yay!!! i did exercise for the first time in days ...god, it feels better than sitting around!!

I'm not sure how long I was on the wii yesterday but got thrashed at the bowling by teenage daughter (I did win the 4th game but I think she let me!), did the fitness test (my wii age is well above my real age - oophs) and played loads of tennis. Today I am feeling a little stiff in the shoulder department so nipped on here before he could drag me into another session!!!!! Well a girl needs to eat her flapjack in peace! Lol!!!

x

Back