Fancy Chinese??

jaylou

Gold Member
I did and so I made the Singapore Noodles from the new EE cookbook.

I'm so glad I did - they are fab and so authentic, it made a mountain too!! I synned some prawn crackers and had a free SW chinese. Winner!!

So, if you fancy a Chinese, give it a go and save some syns!!
If you like it hot, add a chilli - I will do next time as the curry spice wasn't enough for my taste.

Well done SW and the new cookbook!!

I must order this new EE book tomorrow, everyone is saying how good it is, so I have to have one too, LOL.......glad you enjoyed your chinese Jaylou. X

Can you only get the book if you go to classes? It sounds really good.

Hmm. I might have to get me this EE cookbook. So many good reviews of it!

I was intrigued by the title. Fancy chinese? So, thinks Hellie...is that fancy like posh, fancy like complicated, fancy like want some....

LOL is it time for bed yet?

Definately time for bed Hellie me dear!!
It was Fancy as in "I fancied it, as in wanted it....! Eats, shoots and leaves my friend....
I love the English language....

Oooh I was just scanning this in my book! I'll give it a whirl this weekend! Everything I've tried so far had been good! (and that's with OH cooking!) I tend to add chilli to most things! Thanks for the tip.

Thanks Jaylou!
I've got the book and I love Chinese so I'm going to try it today!

Definately time for bed Hellie me dear!!
It was Fancy as in "I fancied it, as in wanted it....! Eats, shoots and leaves my friend....
I love the English language....

I worked that out when I opened the thread!;) I love that book...
One of my pet peeves is the correct use of there, their and they're!

subscribed.gif
EXTRA EASY Cookbook

Check this out hun xx

Jay glad you enjoyed your Chinese, think I will make that too xx

Thanks weemo, I've marked the page so I can find the number to call and order when I have the money.

Back