Fantastic news

mumto1

I now have a reason to carry on with my journey. It's going to sound really sad to most of you but I've just found out on twitter that new kids on the block and backstreet boys are bringing their tour to the uk next year, I saw them years ago and was amazed I think it brings back so many happy memories from when I was a child but may sound so sad to some of you lol I'm not a lover of their new stuff but this tour is all the oldies from 23 yrs ago god that makes me feel really old.

Now I'm off to bed with a smile on my face for a change, night all xxxxx

OMG!! it doesn't sound silly to me!! I am a massive fan!! Jordan girl !! Lol

I am so excited to finally get some news about UK tour!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoo I'm not the only one out there then, I've been waiting for this announcement for ages :) just got their album after waiting 4 weeks for it to be shipped from Nashville xxxx

I'm still waiting!! And for Jordan's solo album :-( oh and my membership pack!! Lol.
I have been a fan from the beginning!! Even thou all my family and friends think I'm mad!! Lol. I love being 12 again!! Lol
What's your twitter name?

I've even got my name in the fan edition of the cd too they are just sooo amazing. My twitter name is jaw1980 I have tweeted them a few times too lol bring on the tour :)

I have tweeted them too! Never got a reply thou :-(
My twitter name is smilesweetly78

Cant wait for the tour. Hope we have some after party's too

OMGGGGG YOU HAVE BRIGHTENED MY DAY. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!
I am beyond excited... seriously beyond beyond excitement.

It's not be officially announced yet. But they are saying spring 2012.

dates are hopefully being annouced early next week, its been confirmed as uk and europe april/may 2012
:happy036::happy036: im so excited xx

Back