Fantastic results

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by cbondy, 30 July 2011 Social URL.

1. cbondy

cbondy Member

So I started lipotrim on 22nd July and I've lost 10lbs already. I'm absolutely delighted and it's spurring me on especially all the comments I am getting from friends, family and my bosses ..... Am wondering though if weight loss starts slowing down will I be able to keep going as it's hard work when my fiancé is eating in front of me! :) any tips would be greatly appreciated. Catherine x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    When feeling really motivated!! (Weigh day/in a smaller size etc....) I batch cook lots of stuff.... then meals can just be grabbed from the freezer... the torturous smells are then minimal lol...

4. cbondy

cbondy Member

That's a great idea Deezer thank you, will try that one :)

5. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Well done! You obvs aren't going to lose 10lbs every week but it'll stabilise at a good steady loss of about 3-4lbs after a few weeks x

6. cbondy

cbondy Member

Yeah it's not seemed to move the past two days, but 3-4 lbs off is better off than on :)

7. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  8. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit

I do it when i'm buzzing after a weigh in!!!

9. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi CB, Just wanted to pop on and say :welcome2:
    I've no advice as I'm lucky enough to live alone with just my 'shift working' 22yr old son so I'm able to hide the fact I'm on a diet and just knuccle down to it.

I have great admiration for all of you who have to cook for the families - I'm not sure I could manage that.

Anyway, wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss journey. I'm sure you'll do great :wavey:

10. Miami Brown

Miami Brown Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi cbondy :)

I asked my pharmacist the same question and he said the same thing, that after the first week? you're not gonna be hitting as high numbers. He also let me know that it could be down to loss of alot of water which would explain why I've lost so much so far (only started on Monday 1st Aug 11).
    But yeaaa.... How unfair is that, to be in the presence of someone enjoying a hearty meal whilst the rest of us are starving! haha Just keep pushing. There have been times today when I've really wanted to grab a burger and fries but you know what? We've come too far to throw it all away. Keep it going! ^L^

11. cbondy

cbondy Member

Ah thanks everyone for your support its been 16 days now and had a relapse yesterdays it was my brothers wedding, but I'm back on today and more determined than ever... Plus my fiancé is starting lipotrim tomorrow so we can do it together and there are no terrible nasty food smells lol :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.