Needing support and encouragement - STW about to be ordered

Hey Cola, all the best for tomorrow honey. You obviously missed my post I left for you else where. I couldn't wait lol and is day 3 for me today.

Am still here as your support honey, just 3 days ahead

Charlie xx

Well, thats 9lb in a week. Considering most of the week was just cutting down and not doing STW I am reallp pleased. Will have to update my ticker when I am on the pc as can't do it on the app

Hoping for a good week this week. Am currently off sick from work having had a steroid injection in my shoulder yesterday for a tendon problem. Will be testing times as need to rest it for the next few days so won't be able to keep my self busy. Got plenty to catch up with on tv and mags and books to read so hoping that will keep my mind busy at least.

Have a good day everyone

Charlie xx

Congratulations Charlie on the 9lbs off! That's awesome! It empowers you doesn't it. You just feel on top of the world and know the weight loss journey is not going to be so bad after all! x

That was very disciplined. I had my tiny bowl of veggie soup whilst Pete was tucking into sweet chilli sausages and super noodles next to me. The sausages smelled wonderful from getting them out of the packet to putting the plates in the dish washer! We must have cast iron willpower Charlie lol x

Oh look! My ticker is dinky, I lost it and had a right struggle to put it back and it would only go back little. I'm going to try and get a grown up one! x

I'm having a hungry day today so I have had an extra bar. That way I come in at well under 700 calories for the day without spoiling the plan x

I have been hungry and fanciful today. Been a hard one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too! I've been craving food I don't even normally eat anyway like pizza and chips! I really can't stop thinking about food today and now I'm in a really foul mood! I'm in bed already just to stop me from eating :cry:

Me too! I've been craving food I don't even normally eat anyway like pizza and chips! I really can't stop thinking about food today and now I'm in a really foul mood! I'm in bed already just to stop me from eating :cry:

We are all having a bad day on this thread! You're staying strong, thats what matters. Think thin. Lol x

How are you today DD? Is your mood any better? Try hopping on the scales for a preview, that will pick you up! x

I'm not sure if it's the diet or the fact I've just had a really crappy series of events happen today but I am absloutely livid... I'm really aggressive and irritable - anyone who knows me will tell you I'm really laid back and calm normally.

I haven't had a great day on the diet either (I haven't over eaten) but I missed my lunch time shake (because of the crappy series of events) and I've just had tea . I'm not feeling hungry but I really should force at least one more shake down.

I hope you are doing well? And how is your rash/reaction?!?! xxx

Back