Fantastic results

cbondy

So I started lipotrim on 22nd July and I've lost 10lbs already. I'm absolutely delighted and it's spurring me on especially all the comments I am getting from friends, family and my bosses ..... Am wondering though if weight loss starts slowing down will I be able to keep going as it's hard work when my fiancé is eating in front of me! :) any tips would be greatly appreciated. Catherine x

When feeling really motivated!! (Weigh day/in a smaller size etc....) I batch cook lots of stuff.... then meals can just be grabbed from the freezer... the torturous smells are then minimal lol...

Well done! You obvs aren't going to lose 10lbs every week but it'll stabilise at a good steady loss of about 3-4lbs after a few weeks x

Hi CB, Just wanted to pop on and say :welcome2:
I've no advice as I'm lucky enough to live alone with just my 'shift working' 22yr old son so I'm able to hide the fact I'm on a diet and just knuccle down to it.

I have great admiration for all of you who have to cook for the families - I'm not sure I could manage that.

Anyway, wishing you lots of luck on your weight loss journey. I'm sure you'll do great :wavey:

Hi cbondy :)

I asked my pharmacist the same question and he said the same thing, that after the first week? you're not gonna be hitting as high numbers. He also let me know that it could be down to loss of alot of water which would explain why I've lost so much so far (only started on Monday 1st Aug 11).
But yeaaa.... How unfair is that, to be in the presence of someone enjoying a hearty meal whilst the rest of us are starving! haha Just keep pushing. There have been times today when I've really wanted to grab a burger and fries but you know what? We've come too far to throw it all away. Keep it going! ^L^

Ah thanks everyone for your support its been 16 days now and had a relapse yesterdays it was my brothers wedding, but I'm back on today and more determined than ever... Plus my fiancé is starting lipotrim tomorrow so we can do it together and there are no terrible nasty food smells lol :)

Back