fantasy dresses/clothing

sparkle83

Do you have a target outfit in mind? Or several?
Add your pics so we can all lust after them!
I'll come and add some once the grumpy toddler gives me chance :D

One of many I lust over, hoping to get this in a 12-14 by my niece's christening in the summer

Yup. They do them big enough for now but I think I'd look awful!

Well, since I shrank from a size 16 to an 8-10, I've had to replace my ENTIRE wardrobe.... except me socks! :p All my riding wear, jeans, coats and jackets, bras and pants, nightwear. We have a town full of charity shops so I've visited them at least once weekly and been an eagle-eyed spotter of a bargain or two! Whereas my "fat" jeans were all Primark, I now proudly own six pairs of Next jeans, all in different styles and all in wonderful condition... and not paid over £4 for a single pair of them! I've also got a Per Una jacket (£6.99) and coat, a gorgeous Windsmoor two-piece (£6.75), just because I loved the look of it - I don't have an occasion to wear it yet. A brand new LBD that still had the tags on for £3.75 and three nightshirts that we all brand new with tags, and cost me less than £2.50 each. Most of my running gear has been found in charity shops too... I'm not proud.... :D

domane
i love charity shops im not ashamed to say it im not going to pay full price when im hoping to get out of the big girl clothes im in 22 top and 24 bottoms and as i lose i give them to the charity shop for someone else to get use out of them people say sell them on ebay no i want to give back domane you have done amazing

I love charity shops too :) looking forward to giving them some bigger clothes soon!

Back