FAO Bakedbeanleg

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Curiosity has gotten the better of me - I've got to ask :D

Your username... I sense there's a great story behind it begging to be told ;) :D

I reckon they ate way too many baked beans, and then sharted. Hence the baked beans down their leg....

i wish this was so and i hate to ruin the mystique around the username, but in the days of yesteryear when hotmail was the new cool thing, and the only name i could get was carlycannings363846532, bakedbeanleg (obviously being a clear second option) was born! never needs any numbers on any online account- but makes me look like a bit of a wierdo on my cv.

and as said by vickie - it leads people to think i've had an unfortunate sharting incident..lol :)

LMAO...I would love a glance into your mind!!!! hehehe

i wish this was so and i hate to ruin the mystique around the username, but in the days of yesteryear when hotmail was the new cool thing, and the only name i could get was carlycannings363846532, bakedbeanleg (obviously being a clear second option) was born! never needs any numbers on any online account- but makes me look like a bit of a wierdo on my cv.

and as said by vickie - it leads people to think i've had an unfortunate sharting incident..lol :)

PMSL! xx

hehehehehehe!!!!

LMFCO @ 'sharted' :D Top wordage !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baked beans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
T x

how can you think that baked beans are even remotely edible after they have been used in a story about sharting!!!!!!!

It's food innit, just read the post properly lmao!!!:rotflmao: love that word, will now have to go and find a situation in which to use it now:giggle:
T x

not much chance of any of us lot sharting is there? lol

p.s. monsoon your pics look great on your sig hun, well done xx

What a great word!!! So much better than "followed through" which I have heard before and makes me feel quite ill!

x

Gross gross gross gross gross :(

Back