FAO Caramelcherry

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi CC,

I read your post on the CD side of MMs and noticed that you are thinking of moving to CD. I can completely understand why you are contemplating it as I am struggling financially too.

But that being said, I could not do it without the support of my group and councilor. I know you said that you are finding the CBT a bit repetative but as someone said on your thread, at least that way it is drummed into you so that when you start eating again you will be able to put everything that you have learnt into practice.

For me personally, I would need to stay on abstinence to be able to get all my weight off, I don't think I would be able to cope to switching to LL Lite or SS+ (same thing; packs and a low cal meal). Having the smallest option of food at the moment could send me completely off the rails and back to where I was (mainly mentally though!!)

At the end of the day you need to make the right decision for you. Speak to your LLC and also a CDC to find out more about it and then weigh up the pros and cons. Although for me, I think that I made the right choice in choosing LL over CD as the support is second to none (obviously this site has been a great help too).

Good luck with whatever decision you make x x

:D:eek: Awww I've never had a thread specifically for me. That's very thoughtful thank you.

I'm so undecided about switching to the Cambridge diet. The thing is I have private health insurance and I am covered for counseling sessions. So I am thinking about getting general counseling from this.

However If I do switch I will have 3 packs and while still abstaining from any food.

Decisions:confused:

Back