FAO Demaris

oh! lol thanks :)

It was a stick in hair extension (sticks to your scalp) that my hairdressers did for breast cancer week, hence the bright pink! But they come in all colours from blue, green, blonde right through to purple and black.

They last about 4 weeks, and can easily be removed by rubbing hair conditioner into the glue. They are real hair too so they can be straightend etc.

Have a look in my photo albums and you'll see I have a blonde one in at the mo ;)

Have a look at this website, it has good info on them :)

How To Apply Hair Extensions - Clip On & Glue On

sorry im nosey!
thats really cool!... i love ur hair too....

They're fun arent they? My daughter had it done too and is now saving her pocket money to have some more done! (they are only a fiver in my hairdressers) :)

It looks stunning hunni!

I bought some for my daughters with a little comb on the end - in Huddersfield funnily enough!!!!!

x

looks wicked demaris, really good and suits you , you look kind of mysteriously sophisticated,, lol ( if thats how you spell it ) and very pretty as well.

looks wicked demaris, really good and suits you , you look kind of mysteriously sophisticated,, lol ( if thats how you spell it ) and very pretty as well.

Awww thankyou mushroom, thats a lovely thing to say *hugs* :):)

Back