FAO Minilady

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tracey

Just want to wish you good luck for tomorrow mornings WI:hug99: , you're gonna beat me this week coz i put 1lb on:cry: Let me know how do hun....

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Mandi

I expect by now you've read your diary thread and seen I've posted on there.

Been away for an hour, watching The Apprentice!

Tracey
    x

4. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    How did your WI :scale: go this morning hun?.....XXX

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I've just jumped on here to update my ticker, so good timing Mandi.

3lb this week, which I'm quite surprised at, as I've been on 790 plan, going onto 1000 next week:eek: so I think the last bit of weight will take a bit longer. I'm doing a lot of exercise though, so hopefully toning will make me appear a better shape, and like you maybe inches will go rather than weight.

Hope you're feeling ok today:)

Tracey
    x

6. Fuzzys Angel

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :wow: Fanstastic loss Tracy, well done hun.... Feeling much better today, pee'd for england last night, the water pills finally worked & i think the :tear_drop: retention is gone?!.......full steam ahead now!....xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.