Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fao slendabenda

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Iveabigask, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Iveabigask

Iveabigask Skelator Here I come

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I just want you to know that you look absolutely amazing!!! I've looked at your photos and you look like a different person!!!!

How did you keep it off after finishing Ll

Ask xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Thank you
    I've kept it off by remembering every day what a difference being slim has made to my life.
    My health has improved so much. My back doesn't ache, I can run upstairs, I can walk and talk at the same time!
    I can walk up hills in heels.
    I din't take time off work sick.
    I LIKE having my photo taken.
    I stick around here too - partly because I know how much it helped me when I saw people who were maintaining.
    I also go to the maintenance group almost every week. In my head I rhink of it like going to the gym. It keeps me on track,
    I have a great LLC who knows me well by now. She recognises if I'm struggling with emotional stuff - where else would I get free CBT/psychological support in a safe environment every week?
    I have soooooo many lovely clothes and shoes etc.which I enjoy. I can't let that go..
    I've invested time and money in myself doing LL.It took me a year to lose the other half of me - no way am I going back there.
    I met BL through this. I value her as a real friend.
    My OH is very proud of his slim wife. He only knew me fat before.
    I can fit in any seat without thinking I'm going to break it!
    I don't feel deprived of anything. I just have small portions of what I want.
    I don't feel as though I've been on a diet - I've changed my relationship with food and drink.
    I feel as though I've reclaimed my life and am making up for wasted time.

I could go on and on and on..............usually do!!!

Thank you for your question. I have had a bad day today. You've made me remember xxx:)

4. Iveabigask

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    you are AMAZING!!! Honestly, I really just felt compelled to tell you that.
    Honestly, what an inspiration you are. Ive had a pretty bad day myself, and normally I would have reached for the wine and doritos by now, but your post has made a big difference to me :)

Youre great!!

Ask xxxx

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I love you SB! :) xxx

6. Iveabigask

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Awww so cute!!!! You look amazing too BL!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.