FAO SONA

Hey no probs.

U get some chicken mince,
about half an onion, 1 green chilli, 1 egg and any other spices/ herbs u fancy.

gring the onion and chillies together, add to the mince with the spices and mash them together with ur hand.

Add the beaten egg and mash with ur hands. This kinda holda it all together.

take a small amount and make a golf bal size from it
then u gona mauld it on to a skewer longways.. but not too thin or it will fal off.

Then u BBQ it or if u have a an open grill thing u cook it on the grill.
I dont actually make these myself so that was a crap recipie there. My Uncle owns a factory and he has a BBQ grill indoors, i get them made for me. U can buy them ready made from the Asian food section in tesco or any Indian food shops. Ofcourse they are cheaper to make.

Let me google it for u.

This is from Pakistani Seekh Kebabs recipe – All recipes UK

I get mine made with chicken mince as its less fat and they dont shrink up.. plus cook quicker and i dont add potato for the same reason.

These make mouthwatering starters or are good for a party. They can also be served as part of a main course. Everyone always asks me for the recipe when I make them!
Recipe provided by:
Allrecipes
Ingredients

1 medium onion, quartered
2 to 3 green chillies, or to taste
4 large cloves of garlic
2.5cm (1 in) piece root ginger
2 medium potatoes
675g (1 1/2 lb) lamb mince
1 egg
1 tablespoon gram (chickpea) flour
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon chilli powder, or to taste
1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
good handful of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
1/2 lemon, juiced
10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water

Preparation method

1. Process the onion, green chillies, garlic and root ginger in a food processor until finely chopped.

2. Finely grate the potatoes and rinse thoroughly with water. Squeeze out as much water as possible by squeezing the grated potato in a sieve or clean tea towel.

3. In a large bowl, combine the onion mixture and the potatoes with the mince and the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover, and leave in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.

4. Take handfuls of the mixture and wrap around each skewer in the shape of a sausage. Place under a hot grill at the highest setting, or cook on a barbecue heated to high heat. Turn over once whilst cooking. Kebabs are done when both sides are crisp and browned, and when juices run clear.

5. Serve hot with slices of onion and lemon wedges.

Back