FAO Starlight

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya

I remember you from a few years back, on WW board. I think you lost over 10 stone then.

Seen you have lost a lot on exante as well.

I was just wondering what you have lost altogether now and how much you still have ot loose.

You are doing fantastic, wish I had has much willpower:sigh:

x x

Uhoh... well I lost 10 stone on WW then I was off work with stress and then my dad died suddenly and I put most of that back on.

I then started Exante and lost a lot - then (and youll see a pattern here) once again I had a really bad year last year and - yes it went back on again.

Im still less than I was when I started both diets - thank God and Ive lost 15lbs in 6 days. Ive got about 5 months worth of Exante stuff so Im in it for the long haul.

I have other reasons for absolutely needing to shift it this time and not get so complacent

So this restart is my final restart, 2012 is my big year and Ive cleared off all my tickers and signatures, Im not dwelling on the past, Im focusing on this restart

How are you doing x

Or good for you.

I'm the same as every other year, starting all guns blazing in January. Hoping I can really do it this year, joined the gym and doing WW, have tried the shakes so many times and I just can't get my head around them, need to clear them from my mind!!

Good luck and I'll keep seeing how you doing x x

Back