FAO -- THIS IS IT 120LBS

helenfrompoole

Hiya, I saw i had a pm from you but i cannot reply to it! says you do not accept pms so hopefully you will see this!

Yep it is me... blabbing away on the youtube!

Hope your well xx

Hi Helan! Wooohooo you replied, I was wondering why people weren't replying back to me!
I thought I had said something to scare them away! I will have to get in touch with the site administrators...

Thanks for finding me on the main board and responding! U have done so fab with ur loss & the video was inspiring thanks! X
Are u still on SS?

Awww thank you thats so sweet! Im not much of an inpsiration at the moment though! been having some wobbles as of late.. but 2nd day back on ss and im doing ok now.. just trying to get back into the rhythem of it all really! How are you getting along? xx

Hi Helan!
Ive started a trillion times, do it for a week and end up having binges that last a day or two! It's crazy I don't know what's wrong with me..I am low carbing at the momment, I'm aiming to restart ss from Monday 21st! I did Cambridge for 5 weeks last year and got down to 11.7 stones and then put 2 stones back on, here I am back to the beginning of a start weight of almost 14 stones and 5ft 3".
I just need to keep at it for a few weeks see results and get going but me binging every few days isn't helping! It's hard! I got my brothers wedding nxt may and desperate to shift the fat! Arghhhhhh!

Back