Fashion advice please

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by Mrs Taurus, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although not at goal (BMI 27.7 ISH) I am feeling fairly confident and happy in myself,so today I finally plucked up the courage to try on the grey and blue striped jumper dress with heart on from asda's g21 range-I have been looking at it for ages. Maybe I am a little too old to be wearing a shiny red heart across my ample chest,but I don't care I can't wait to wear it.

However can't work out what to wear it with as not sure black leggings work with it. Any ideas please as I would love to wear it this weekend.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    The leggings would go fine Mrs T as would tights of some sort. The fashion ones you can get are really nice and will go well with the lovely dress.

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  4. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    When I am unsure what to wear with jumper type dresses I start with skinny jeans and work down through leggings and then tights to see what I am most comfy in

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Always pick a colour from the 'top' ...so for instance.. red/navy/grey thick tights would work REALLY well!!!

I'd stay away from black leggings with this colour top...but thats me :D

Grey leggings/tights are SOOOOO verstitle i have them and love them.

Navy leggings are a good investment too...

Red tights would look lovely with that dress

Never too old! sod it :D

6. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tanx Mrs E,didn't end up wearing it for Easter as black did look naff,have ordered some grey denim look leggings and am hoping to wear it for my Dublin trip-however am also on look out for navy leggings or red tights!
    Your lookin and doin great,I am currently only at 4st5 loss after a long Easter weekend off plan-however I can honestly say I am happy being this weight,but am aware this weight would soon creep up to one which made me feel rubbish,so trying hard to stick to the packs until the 23rd-although Mr T working from his mancs office this week,and have been a sinner having a little bit of vino with him each night.......next week however he's in London for 4 days so am hoping to get my halo back, as I have no excuses!
    Take care
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.