FASHION VICTIMS ONLY!

I love this dress, nearly bought it in top shop the other day. I love cow girlish stuff, that and american country music.

Attachments

• Topshop Dress.jpg
    Topshop Dress.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 931
I have got to admit since I have put weight on it has not stopped me from trying to dress well. I know what suits me but I would love to be able to wear the clothes I used to..............I would love it!!

I enjoy shopping more than anything and would love to get back into a size 8 instead of a 14.

The fight between Julz and Vickie is imminent as I predicted on another thread! There'll be handbags flying and nails scratching - it'll be awesome!

Now then with regard to the clothes. I think that you girls should re-post your naked pics and your clothed pics and then the lads can let you know how you look?!!? You know it makes sense!

lol scaz x x x
Heres the naked one!!!
02m.gif

I love this dress, nearly bought it in top shop the other day. I love cow girlish stuff, that and american country music.
Thats rather a delicious dress too! I tried on a dress today and it was too big, yeah- errr No, on the boobs.....OH NO:eek: Where they gone???
T x

Back