Fast Forward Plan

Ebonyspice

Hello Everyone , its the usual story in that my weight is just not shifting moreso for the past 1.5months and I am exercising and doing the right things ....well I could improve my water intake . I was wondering if anyone has the Fast Forward plan that they can share with me and also would love to have a thread or message people who are doing the plan for motivation . I only want to do the plan for 2 weeks , might be less depending on how to manage the first week . I am not interested in Success express .
Hope to hear from someone soon .
Many Thanks

Hi Ebonyspice really sorry to hear things are not going the way you want them to..
I dont think we are allowed to discuss FF on minimins and it can only be given to you by your consultant.
I MAYBE WRONG i get sucess express and FF confused but havent done either as yet. Hope things settle down for you soonx:)

We are not allowed to discuss that plan here, it should only be given out and must be supervised by a consultant.
The plan needs to be adjusted to the individual so it's not something you can just get a copy of. Also i'm sure you are not supposed to follow it for more than one week.

What have your recent losses been like? You are quite a way into your weight loss, is it just a case of then slowing down from what they were originaly? That is normal as you get smaller.

I can't copy the link as i'm on my phone but there is a great thread about speeding up losses when they start to slow down. Read through the advice there and see if that helps.

FF is quite restrictive. I remember reading someone's FF meal diary on here once and it looked pretty miserable.

As far as I am aware it is a 'last resort' plan to kick start losses for someone who has stalled for quite some time, who has had their consultant look over their meal dairy and confirmed that they are following the plan correctly, and the decision to be provided with the plan is to be made by the consultant.

I've seen it mentioned on here that at Slimming World's specific request, that plan is not allowed to be discussed in any detail.

I'm curious to know why you aren't interested in Success Express? A user on this site did a Success Express diary and she seemed to enjoy it a lot and had a good loss that week, plus it's always good to ramp up that fruit and veg intake!! :D

My C finally gave me FF after over a year of minimal losses (Sometimes not even half a pound in a month) - one look had me researching Success Express (which I'd never been told about), and following that for a couple of weeks.
I don't think I'd be able to stick to FF for more than a couple of days....why are you so dismissive of SE?

Thank you all for your supportive responses ! In the last 3 weeks I have only lost 2lbs , I go to the gym on average of 4 times a week, I do 2EE and 5REDs . I have no idea what I am doing wrong ???

I don't think you are doing anything wrong necessarily. 2lbs is a perfectly respectable weight loss. Why not post your food diary and we will take a look to see if there is anything you could tweak?

Thanks Circes , I am going to try SE if that doesnt work , I am going to try posting my diary . Many thanks to everyone else for your advice and feedback !

Back