Fast or Slow?

redmel

Dreamer
I am just being nosey really, do you gulp your shakes down fast...or sip them slowly:p

Mel x

Usually slowly, especially the morning one as trying to get 101 other things (ie kids breakfast and school lunches) done at the same time lol!

I tend to gulp the morning one pretty quickly but then if I have a smoothie or bar for lunch I tend to savour it and make it last!

im the same as tink. I gulp down the morning one, as im normally running late!..then i savour the lunch time one, as things have normally calmed down a bit by then.Is it just me, or is it so much easier when your working to stay ontrack?.the days that im working i find it soo much easier.

linda xx

Yes working and being in routine really helps. Today was picnic/funday at school so I grabbed and ate what I could when I could. I like routine.

In answer to the other question. I always drink my shakes through a straw so they last longer!

x

yeah i have to gulp mine too! by the time everyone else is sorted for school and i've got ready for work theres no time left to sip it slowly and for me i've got to have it before i go to work as theres no opportunity to have it there so am really good on those days, other days struggle a bit more as no structure and no willpower. :(

Back