• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fast snacks???

All, Sorry if this has been asked.....:sigh:

What fast snacks can you eat which are free from syns on red or green days?? So if I am busy and just need to pick something up from the shop.... What do i get?? Is there anything apart from fruit?

Again sorry if this is a silly question but its my first day.

Cheers

Paul

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi Paul on a green day you could have a Mugshot it's like a pasta cupasoup, make a green SW quiche which you can snack on all day long, do you like yogurts? they are a nice snack on both days and
on red days you could have quorn fajita strips (if you like Quorn). xxx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Shape lasting satisfaction ones are free too, and Aldis low fat yogurt with wholegrains are also free and i love them especially the museli one, really creamy. xxx

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
It's always good to swop and change our foods so we don't get bored, variety is the spice of life they say. xxx

Piglet

Is so doing it this time
I love cottage cheese the pineapple one is my fav and its free on a green day but not sure about red. Also I was just reading back and read somewhere that someone said they grab a quorn sausage, obviously pre cooked from the fridge and not straight from the shop! :)

I like to have plenty of quiche made with free veggies to nibble on if I'm hungry. Or vlf natural yogurt with fruit in. Or Quark, I can eat it straight out of the carton!!

Theresa x