Fast start next week for the 10lbs August club :)

size102b

Banned
Hello
I have joined the 10lbs August club with the lovely ladies here :)
( to lose 10lb in August)

I am at 40lbs loss 10lbs would be my 50 lbs mark yey :)
So I thought I'd give myself a fast start week of 18 points, I know it says if your 14 stone an over it's 22 points of which us stupid sorry I'm only in 21 now lol

I am going to eat Fruit mmmm hard
I am having no alcohol
I am having no processed foods
I SHELL lose 10lbs by August 31st

Anyone else got a mini goal?
xx

I'm in, 102b :)

Also opting for a kickstart - 22 points for me, with a focus on "filling foods"

No chocolate [yus ladies, that old coconut again! Just a week this time mind :p]

No crisps [don't even really like the blasted things anyway, but I eat them....]

Think that will do me for the time being. I wouldn't like to say no booze/no meals out for this week, as it's me and the OH's anniversary, plus I have a cocktail night with the girls on friday, which I have been waiting for for so long!!!

After this, maybe a boozey ban. Not that I drink a lot anyway!

:D

BRING IT OOOONNNNNNNNNN x

Oooh that sounds good how do you join??

I'm sure you will do it you've done amazing so far

x

Hi just ask Kally NAJH Slinz Auburn piccynic( sorry if I forgot somebody) they are all doing it I just asked if I could join :)
I'd love to be 50lbs gone by end of August, am going to up my zumba in 2 weeks to 3 a week.

Hope you do it too yey go 10lbers xx

Sorry can't get to bottom of quote iPhones bit pantz
I think you'll do it you sound ready to get rid of the lbs :)
Booze for me will be hard as satd night is my vodka nite but hell worth a try n see isn't it
Crisps oooo I luv crisps elp!
Good luck here's to going Dooooownnnnn
Glad someones kick starting with me Roll on August 31st :) xxx

I'm in, 102b :)

Also opting for a kickstart - 22 points for me, with a focus on "filling foods"

No chocolate [yus ladies, that old coconut again! Just a week this time mind :p]

No crisps [don't even really like the blasted things anyway, but I eat them....]

Think that will do me for the time being. I wouldn't like to say no booze/no meals out for this week, as it's me and the OH's anniversary, plus I have a cocktail night with the girls on friday, which I have been waiting for for so long!!!

After this, maybe a boozey ban. Not that I drink a lot anyway!

:D

BRING IT OOOONNNNNNNNNN x

I'm determined to see the 10s in August, and get as far in to them as possible! I have been so close before, and never got there, and now I am 11st1 I am determined not to self sabotage and put weight on! I'm off work, so am trying to increase my fluid in take (I don't drink anything when I'm at work....) and eat a more varied diet rather than just sticking to rice/stir-fry cause it's quick! lol :D Am sure we will all reach our goals! It's my birthday on Aug.26, and I really want a new outfit to go out in, so I want lots off before then :D

Back