Fast-tastic road to goal

UD today

It's 6.07am and I am going to gym. Going to do body pump class then leave after 45 minutes to drive to work. Not going to shower. Just change top cos I'm teaching p.e today. Hopefully I won't sweat too much cos I'd hate to lose pump time showering! I'd only get 15 minutes of the class if I showered afterwards!

After work I have a staff meeting followed by a Govs meeting then meeting Katie for run at 6.30 then my friend is coming round at 7.30. Will need to squeeze some food in somewhere!

Have a good one! X

Wow Mrs that's a day and a half that you've got there - hope it's a good one :)

See you at 6:30 - you won't be able to miss me, I'll be the one in a bright orange tshirt in a bright green car.....only missing a red hat and the council can use me as a traffic light :D xx

Good day... Almost been a DD but supposed to be UD. Just too busy to eat!

Body pump was magic. Really enjoyed it so going again on Thursday morning before work. Enjoyed run with Katie too :)

Have eaten a chicken and bacon salad and more chicken peices. Then I had a selection of Spanish meats and olives.

That's it. Not really hungry so might just not have anything else.

Gotta go. Going to chill. Hope ur doing great :) x

Mmmm food sounds bloody lovely, am definitely jealous :D

Don't forget about drop in smear clinic tomorrow - what time did you say it was? 6-8? Think I'm gonna go.

Have a luvverly day tomorrow xx

Lol we can have a party there...mines a black coffee ;)

In fact if I do see you we could nip into McD's for a coffee if you fancy it x

DD today.

Another busy one so no gym. Got work then a course after school then going for a smear. Been putting that off for too long. Silly to avoid it. Very silly.

So in the staff room I will have to avoid about 3 different large cakes and yellow belly snake jelly sweets that are about 30 cms long. I'll have to stay strong!

Hope u have a nice day :) x

Lol and you're smear-less! Can't believe the nurse was on holiday!

See you at 6 tomorrow- I need to be home by 7, got a slot in the Next sale (hope Susie doesn't see this :D) xx

My nephew told his mum he likes boobs. He is 3. I'm holding him on left as a baby and pic on right is him with nursery nurse a couple of weeks ago...

Quite funny! X

Attachments

• image-3144213528.jpg
    image-3144213528.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 32
Busy paperwork morning then I'm doing a running club for kids in school (age 7-11) they've been pestering me since I announced it last week!

Going to gym then body pump at 6.30am :) my biceps and glutes are a wee bit tender from Tuesdays class!

Have a good one! X

Have a great day TH! You're putting me to shame with all your classes! Must go for a run today but still feeling full of a cold - we'll see how I go x

Cheers for a good run, really enjoyed it tonight :)

Got home and did my shop - sorry for rushing off x Have a lovely evening and a good dd tomorrow, don't want to be doing any backside kicking --- think 10st 7lb xxxxx

Good day yesterday though I ate some rubbish at Jacobs join. Was UD but probably not over 2000cals. For dinner last night I had chicken, salad, black olives and a bread bun.

Supposed to be D D but might make it UD and fast sat instead. Two reasons: one is that it's a bake off in school at Macmillan coffee morning and I'm a judge and two is that my daughter is home tonight from Uni and we ate going to hole up and watch breaking bad :)

I'll see how it goes. Last nights run, I was wheezy and I'm still wheezy now so I'll need to remember the brown inhaler every night and morning!

Have a fabulous Friday! X

Swapping your days sounds like a good plan, one of the joys of juddd :)

Have a lovely day honey and I hope the wheezing soon eases xx

Hope it's been a good one for you - enjoy your evening with little C xx

Back