Fast track/milk

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by hypno1, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Hi,

I have just started ww today and i'm going to do it along with xenical. I have just stopped doing cd for a month and understand the first couple of weeks I may actually put on weight and then start to lose it again.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what fast track is? I've worked out i'm allowed 20points per day but is fast track 18 for the first week? Also, can anyone tell me the points in skimmed milk?

Hope someone can give me a bit of advice!

Thanks,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    fast track is kind of like a boost start to help you lose maybe an extra pound or so. as you've been on CD, its possible that even restricting yourself to 18 points, you still might not lose weight the first week as your body adjusts to eating again.

skimmed milk is 0.5 point per 1/4 pint :)

xx

4. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Hey, thanks very much for getting back to me. I don't think i'll lose anything the first couple of weeks tbh. My aim is to try and amintain my weight until the third week where I hope, fingers x'd, I will start losing again.

Thanks again.

5. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I would try the fast track to hopefully not gain after the CD not eating 2 points out of your allowence wont make much differance as its not a huge amount

6. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Thnaks Louisa, have been sticking to 18 points this week so far to try and balance out the weight gain with the glycogen. Hopefully wont gain too much the first couple of weeks then i'm hoping to start losing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.