Fast weight loss and toning up

Kerry-Jane

Hi all

I'm in my second week of the cambridge. I started out at 18st 12 and after my first week I went down to 18st 2. So was happy as larry with a 10 pound loss!! Not sure what my second week will bring. i've beena little naughty today. Had my porridge for breakfast after i went swimming this morning, but then have been to my friends this afternoon for a BBQ. I think i did well really as I ate only 2 small Tesco minted lamb kebabs. Yes I know I know....it's not on the diet but i was so hungry sat there with everyone eating around me :( Anyway....I'm out tonight with my friend but I'm driving so it'll be strictly mineral water for me.
My question really is....what's the best way to tone up quickly while losing weight when you're my size? I've started swimming and am a member of a gym, so am available to try out any exercise. i just want to get fit and slimmer, and don't want to have a big weight loss and end up with a big saggy mass of skin. Help me please!!!! x

Hi

You can do gentle arm lifts with very small weights :) 10 reps each side is enough that will help tone the bingo wings lol (we all got em)

Side leg raises to again 10 of each

Just nothing to strenuous at the monent .. :)

x

Back