Fasting to goal....

Morning hun x glad to say after another bad weekend that I don't wi until.Saturday or else I'd dread what I'd c today on the scales!! A gain never feels great I know, but we both know some good fast days during the week can shift that easily, good look hun x I'm having a dd today too, gladly welcomed after the weekend! Have a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's not real weight though honey cos 2.5lbs is equal to an extra 9250 cals consumed & that isn't physically possible!!! I actually (& people who know me will question this) didn't weigh after a very bad day yesterday, I've made hubby hide the scales from me til Thursday else I'm at risk of freaking out majorly!!!

Ahhh thanks elle. Need the encouragement this morning! Hope you had a good weekend and here's to a great dd xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A very indulgent weekend, something that's becoming a habit after wi on Saturday's :( need to rethink my weekend eating habits?!

Yes, let's hv a great fasting week hun xxx :eek: xLx

It's not real weight though honey cos 2.5lbs is equal to an extra 9250 cals consumed & that isn't physically possible!!! I actually (& people who know me will question this) didn't weigh after a very bad day yesterday, I've made hubby hide the scales from me til Thursday else I'm at risk of freaking out majorly!!!

Good idea with the scales! Monday morning freak outs are the worst. Thanks for the pep talk too. You're right, will hopefully be gone in a couple of fasts. I just really want a loss so I'm cross with myself for thinking sod it yesterday xx

A very indulgent weekend, something that's becoming a habit after wi on Saturday's :( need to rethink my weekend eating habits?!

Yes, let's hv a great fasting week hun xxx :eek: xLx

Ah, that's why I try to weigh on a Sunday so then I only have one naughty day. Scared to think how much damage I could do with two up days! Xx

Just had a chicken salad for 450 calories so I'm done for today. Went swimming this morning which was tough as it was a lesson. Such a nice day so if I get out of work early I'm going to go for a short run. Exercise in the eve actually makes me less hungry so will do that and then go to bed as slept so badly again. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night which I need to stop doing as it really disrupts my sleep xx

Good idea with the scales! Monday morning freak outs are the worst. Thanks for the pep talk too. You're right, will hopefully be gone in a couple of fasts. I just really want a loss so I'm cross with myself for thinking sod it yesterday xx

Ah, that's why I try to weigh on a Sunday so then I only have one naughty day. Scared to think how much damage I could do with two up days! Xx

I'm beginning to think the same! The only problem I have is that I feel if I wi on a Sunday then I'm limited if I want to go out, or have a nice weekend treat on a Saturday?? I'm going to stick to a Saturday wi this week as I'm out Saturday evening & want to let my hair down, but I think I might try a Sunday wi from then on, I need something to curb all the weekend treats!! :eek: x L x

Just been for a twenty min run as its gorgeous out and thought that would be better than sitting around. Something is going on with my tummy... I am SO bloated. Usually i don't carry weight on my stomach - I'm a chunky thigh and bum girl so not sure what it is!! Hopefully feel better tomorrow xx

Feeling lots better today. Tummy has deflated and scales are back down to Sunday weight. Had a really good session at the gym first thing too. Did 40 mins weights followed by some really tough interval sprints. Feeling a lot more positive all round. Especially about my triathlon later in the year!

I also think this gorgeous weather is helping. Have a good day everyone xxx

Excellent! Your doing fab! And to just keep pushing shows true grit and determination xxx

Excellent! Your doing fab! And to just keep pushing shows true grit and determination xxx

Thanks Carrie! Glad you're feeling better too xxx

Dd today and I'm struggling a bit. Had acupuncture this morning and felt a bit light headed afterwards. I did go swimming first thing and that was fine.

Anyway, half way through the day and need to keep focused as I am out to lunch tomorrow and want to enjoy guilt free!

I am also out to dinner on Friday so am going to try and fast/do low calorie for most of the day, then dinner out, dd on Saturday and praying for a loss on Sunday as feel like I deserve it!

We all got an giant easter Egg at work today so there is chocolate everywhere. Guess it's good I'm on a dd or I'd be struggling to avoid cracking mine open!!

Hope everyone is having a good day and looking forward to the long weekend. We might do another long bike ride... Eeeek! Xx

Hope you finished on a great day yesterday! Welldone on avoiding egg temptation xxx

Haha rach, believe me it's one of a few perks!

Finished yesterday dd at around 550 cals so pleased with that.

Did a good session in the gym this morning so feeling set up for my up day. Got two in a row although going to try and keep Friday day low as we're out for dinner and I really want a loss on Sunday.

My clothes are finally feeling like they're fitting better though so that's a big tick!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

So had an awful hangover yesterday and ate everything in site! Not good. Dd today thankfully.... Know it won't repair all the damage but no point besting myself up

Absolutely none, life gets in the way sometimes. All about damage limitation now x

Been a pretty easy down day as been busy. Must admit though, I'm watching tv in bed now and won't mind when it's time for sleeeeep! Do definitely find dd easier hen I'm not at work.

We're up early for a long cycle tomorrow . Heading down to Brighton so think we'll have some fish and chips xx

Back