Fat be gone - S&M's journey to a better life

Sun&moon

Day one today, first shake down, and all is well, haha! Made it with ice in the blender and it was actually really nice, altho it is repeating on me at the minute which is less than pleasant but not that bad.

I did my measurements/weight etc this morning and shocked myself at just how big I have become, so the sheet is pinned to the fridge so I can see it each day and if my printer worked would print a photo that I took this morning to shock me each day. I guess I knew that I was very overweight, obviously, but seeing the figures is a shock to the system.

So I intend to do this 100%, I've emptied the fridge so can't be tempted, altho there is a bag of mini eggs in the cupboard but I'm going to save them for when I get through the plan and am out the other side, however long that takes....

I'll try to update each day but purely for my own sanity as it will be good for me I think, kind of like therapy :)

Thanks to all the lovely members here who have helped me so far :)

Welcome and good luck hun :) xxx

Thanks Stef :)

Just been to Tesco and bought some green tea with mint teabags and some redbush ones too, anything for a bit of variety. I am right in thinking they're allowed? Hope so... I also bought two cucumbers, they were on offer 2 for £1 so figured it was worth it, and if I get the nibbles at any point a few cucumber sticks will do it.

Im not 100% on the tea as i dont drink it but people have it so think its fine :) Haha oh yes cnt turn down a 2 for £1 offer :D
Once your in ketosis u can kiss goodbye to the hunger :D
How u getting on so far? What shakes have u tried x

Good luck S&M, Yeah your allowed leaf tea not flower ones though :) and the cucumber comes under the list of veg what a good idea :D

Im not 100% on the tea as i dont drink it but people have it so think its fine :) Haha oh yes cnt turn down a 2 for £1 offer :D
Once your in ketosis u can kiss goodbye to the hunger :D
How u getting on so far? What shakes have u tried x

Well the redbush tea was quite nice so that's good :) I've only tried the strawberry shake which was lovely, and I'm just about to make the veg soup, I don't feel hungry right now and am just wondering how I will fit four packs in to the day?

So once ketosis starts, the hunger goes? Not that I'm hungry yet....

Thanks for posting :)

Good luck S&M, Yeah your allowed leaf tea not flower ones though :) and the cucumber comes under the list of veg what a good idea :D

Thanks for reading hun, glad the teas are ok :) I love cucumber so am happy with that. Must remember to take the veg list with me to the shops next time, mind you, I won't be going to the shops too often doing this plan :)

The hunger does go but strangely enough I'm having a hungry day today, ah well persevere through lol
I like red bush too far, I prefer normal tea with milk but can't stand milk in red bush which is good news :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I guess the amount of hunger could be down to how busy a day you have? Using more calories etc? Hope you manage to feel less hungry soon. I had the redbush without milk didn't even think about adding it, mainly cos the daily limit is so little, I wanted to save it for later, haha!

Soup time....

Burning calories is always good :) Hope you're less hungry now?

I've just had the chicken soup, weird taste, not unpleasant but not sure what it is, haha... I had it slightly thicker as I hate thin soup, and it was ok, certainly bearable anyway. I have also cut up one of the muesli bars into smaller pieces to savour once my desire for something sweet kicks in, hopefully it will taste ok?

Have also drunk about 2.5l of water today if not more, certainly been peeing a lot, haha! So day 1 will be a 100% day, so that's a good start. Am feeling fine too, wasn't even hungry, just ate cos I had to, am sure tomorrow will be very different, haha!

Thanks Tara, well done on your losses, great to see and makes me determined to succeed

Just had the muesli bar, quite nice, cut it up into small pieces, was lovely, could have done with a hot drink to enjoy it with but think am all tea'd out for today...

Think will have to get some of the tubs of water flavourings, just not sure which flavour to get? Are they new, cos I didn't notice them before? I think mixed fruit or lemon spritz for me, I need some flavour to my water, am really missing my Vimto now :(

Well done on starting S&M. I think the tubs of water flavourings are a new addition and I'm not sure if many people have tried them yet.

Thanks BG. I'm starting to get evening munchies, I know I'm not hungry, it's just habit....

I think I will add some flavouring to next order next week, see what it's like, I like weak squash so should last a little while.

You just need to distract yourself until you get into the habit of not thinking about snacking. It gets quite easy once you get used to it to be honest and I know exactly what you mean about habit - I used to be the same! I've never had the water flavourings as I'm a bit strange and actually enjoy plain water :) so can't comment on those.

You just need to get into a new habit of not eating, as bordersgirl said it does get easier. Just think if u were snacking right now u would be getting bigger, so your doing the best thing :D

BG your not strange i also like plain water and have had about 2 litres today

Thanks for the support ladies. I'm distracting myself, telling my silly brain to go away.... I don't mind plain water, but in this amount it's a bit much, and I'm missing my Vimto, lol... 3l of water today, I'll be floating away ;)

Back