Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

G'night FBS. Sleep well.

Thanks. Feeling quite tired at the mo...:zz:

i'll wait for you to report back first. looks very expensive but prob on a par. you can order bars seperately so might try a few first.

is there a limit to the bars per day?

FBS, I am glad you didn't leave the forum and are sticking to Cambridge forum. I have been lurking (having done this all before...). I'm back again, and really liked your posts. Not sure what happened on the post exchange but like the other on here I'm glad you didn't leave because of difference of opinion or even if posters were rude. Their problem not yours. Find your post encouraging and insightful. Kira

Hey!!!! I think i'll join the FBS harem (if thats how u spell it?? :)) and say i'm SO glad you decided to stay mate. xxx ;D

delighted you stayed fbs!!! good luck with exante, you'll do great.x

Hey FBS hope you are ok, I agree with others, glad u stayed.
You have been v helpful to me so thanks!!
Just had a look at your diary and well done on your latest weight loss, and the rest of it :)

is there a limit to the bars per day?

They recommend only having one per day, as it can possibly effect ketosis for some people by having more. But I'm sure some have 2 and don't have any problems.

Oh, they also say more than one per day might have a laxitive effect, which could be a good thing for people who need it.

FBS, I am glad you didn't leave the forum and are sticking to Cambridge forum. I have been lurking (having done this all before...). I'm back again, and really liked your posts. Not sure what happened on the post exchange but like the other on here I'm glad you didn't leave because of difference of opinion or even if posters were rude. Their problem not yours. Find your post encouraging and insightful. Kira

Thanks Kira, that's really sweet of you. I appreciate it. :flowers:

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you around more. :)

Back