Fat-Boy-Slimmin - through the hard times and the good

Morning FBS, just wanted to see how you were doing? I feel like I'm back on track at the moment, which is a good thing. Going to have a chat to my CDC when I go for my (dreaded) wi tomorrow to see if there's anything else I can do.
Have a good day! :D

I also wanted to say welcome back :D just look how much you were missed and how delighted everyone is now you're back with us. Good luck with Exante I've no doubt you'll find that easy as you found CD xx

i won't be abled to be in ketosis, weight is too low. have had 2 cd bars a day a few times, been ok. think i'll order a few a see. also get a few celebrity slim stuff too

:D Hi FBS, just wanted to see how you're doing today? Hope you have a good weekend.

I've been really busy the past few days, as you have probably noticed. I've been working on the pond while we have had some good weather. It's built on the lawn and has decking around it. The decking was looking a bit shabby, so I decided to replace it with new stuff. So since Wednesday, I've cut it all to size, drilled and screwed it in place and stained it.

I've still got 4 pieces of decking to do, to go around the top, and I also have to make a frame for a net cover. Then I have a new filter to install. Maybe I'll post some photos when I'm done.

It's really taken a lot out of me. Thursday was an absolute killer. I've had an extra meal the last 2 days to try and feed my body a bit more energy, as I'm concerned I might affect my losses by the huge increase in activity.

I'm actually going an extra couple of days until my next weigh in anyway, as Thursday will be the crossover to Exante.

Wow! You have been busy! Yeah, I would love to see the pics when you're done.

It was probably wise to have an extra meal whilst you were exerting so much energy.

Enjoy your last few days on CD. :)

hey fbs, your decking/pond sounds awesome!! hope your enjoying your weekend! are you looking forward to starting the exante?x

Well the weather forecast was totally wrong yet again. :mad:

Even late last night the forecast for today for today and tomorrow was cloudy, with just a 20% chance of rain, which was the same as Friday and Saturday and both days have been quite nice with a fair amount of sun.

It's been raining for over an hour now, so I checked the forecast again and it now says light rain with 70% chance of rain for today and rain/wind with 80 % chance of rain for tomorrow. :mad:

It also said that next Friday, Saturday and Sunday was going to be dry, but that has changed to rain now too. :mad:

:sigh2:

hey fbs, your decking/pond sounds awesome!! hope your enjoying your weekend! are you looking forward to starting the exante?x

I've sort of enjoyed it, because I've kept myself busy, but it's been a rather tiring. I'm still feeling a bit weak and drained, but it had to be done.

I'm not really looking forward to starting Exante that much. From what I've read, I doubt the shakes are going to taste as good as the Cambridge ones. I'm hoping it's not too bad though, as I've got 3 months worth. But it's only temporary, so I'll get through it either way.

Hi FBS, how's it going? Yeah, this weather is horrible. It's not raining here yet, but it is dark and cloudy and very windy. Think the rain's on it's way. Yesterday was beautiful weather, but typically now that I have a day off it's rubbish! :(
Oh well, hope you're having an ok day otherwise. Chat soon. :)

Bit of a useless day for me today really. I had plans to do more work on the pond, but with the weather being pants and tomorrow apparently being worse, it's ruined everything. :cry:

Sorry to upset you, but gorgeous sunshine and clear blue skies here on the beautiful island that is Guernsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hehehe)
;):p

Everything is still going fine. I had to go to the Post Office today, so I picked up some nutmeg from the local supermarket. I thought I'd give it a try in place of cinnamon. I put some in my porridge, but used to much and it wasn't very enjoyable. :eek:

I managed to get a bit done in the garden today, but then the rain came and stopped everything. :(

After the thread I posted late last night, I was kindly advised by MrsEssex - thanks again :) - to subscribe to icemoose's weekly newsletter. For anyone who doesn't know, he is a member on here, but not around very much anymore. I had a look at his site earlier and there is some great reading if anyone has the time. It should help with inspiration, motivation, or simply understanding more about our habits and relationship with food.

The Diet Guy - Believe You Can, Believe You Can't, Either Way You'll Be Right

Hi FBS, how are you? I'm back at work for my 2nd dayshift, and already feel absolutely drained.

Thanks very much for the link. I've subscribed to the newsletter. Haven't got time to read the whole thing at the moment, but it looks brilliant.

Hope you have a good day. :)

I'm okay thanks, other than being a bit cold. I'm not surprised you are feeling drained, especially after burning around 1200 calories last night at Zumba class!! :eek:

I know eh, how cold?! so glad i started this diet in the summer; at least i'm used to it now.

Have a great few weeks everyone, i'm off on holiday! I'm visiting family in Canada so the plan is to do CD for breakfast and lunch and stick to a 'white and green' meal if i have to go out for dinner.

Good luck to everyone, hope the time flies by for you.

Xr

Good luck, Puddingtoast - enjoy your holiday.:)

Hi FBS, how are you? Haven't heard from you for a while. Are you still busy in your garden, or has the weather sorta stopped that for you?

I am also starting to feel pretty cold and I'm a bit worried about how I'll cope on CD whilst it is cold! :( Oh, well I guess time will tell, eh!

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon. :)

The weather has been much better than forecast, so I've been getting on with some work in the garden.

Things haven't been so good for me for the past few days. I've had the same problems as when I did Cambridge last year, so I'm off the plan for the rest of this week and intend to start Exante on Monday.

I've tried doing things a little bit differently this time, but unfortunately it hasn't worked. I think that I may have worked out how to avoid problems in future though.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Back