Fat Calves

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Does anyone know of any exercises which are good for slimming calves?

I can find loads for making them more muscly but mine are HUGE and need reducing.

I have a few pairs of trousers I can't wear because of them. They fit by belly & hips (which is no mean feat) but not my calves.

TIA x

all i know is to keep up with the diet and go up on your tip toes on the spot like your reaching up high.other than that its lots of cardio especially on the cross trainer. that should hopefully help slim your calves right down x

I teach jive to beginners and that has toned the old calves!! I love dancing, so I dont consider it exercise!

Last edited:
Just get a book and put your toes on it and lift yaself up and down - it hurts but wks :)

just don't do anything on them hon i snow board and do tae kwon do and mine just get bigger the more exercise i do once the weight comes off you should be fine, but when you exercise your just buildiung the muscle

i did fitness training 3 years ago and went to the gym every day. i lost 3 stone in a year through diet and exercise and myself to had quite big calves but because i lost weight and exercised my legs lost weight and my calves were much smaller. it all depends on what exercise you do!

Back