Fat, depressed and KEEN!

Elementhia - you are doing terrifically well but I'm a bit worried about you. That excercise regime is not sustainable. I'm very much like you with sometimes self defeating thoughts. I do need to quote this but women do fluctuate with their periods and my sister in law has lost 4.5 stone and if you look at her profile, every time she has her period, she stays the same. Next week - loss ! I'm not doing excercise except walking the dog due to recent knee op, but still lost 22lbs in 3 weeks. Advice on party - don't go! Look at the longer term goal and if you cannot trust your friends to support you, or you don't trust yourself, put yourself out of that arena. I know that because I get peer pressure from my mates around drinking and I think that I'm just not strong enough yet to make the right choices. You are doing bloody well and I follow your posts with interest. You are a beautiful woman so feel beautiful inside and the rest will come out when you lose some weight. You have loads of support here and we all want you do succeed with us xxxxx

Clanger - thanks for the point you
Made about me being 44 not 84. But even though I'm an ok looking guy with loads of personality, I feel that at my age the effort of starting a new relationship is really daunting. I'm scared about that.

pjstarfish said:
Clanger72 then why do I dip my toes in the water and get bunny boilers?

Oh believe me i met my fair share of nutters when i restarted dating after my divorce. Took me 2 years to find someone on the same wavelength, 3 yrs down the line we're still together and plan on growing old and wrinkly together
(I'm halfway there already lol) so please don't throw in the towel just yet :) x

Aww I hope you were able to make it in :)

Update on weight loss after 4 weeks. It is .................27lbs!!!! Slimmer of the week for past 3 weeks and slimmer of the month yippee

don't try to rush things, take it 1 day at a time. as the saying goes 'Rome wasnt built in a day'. perseverance is the key. make every loss a success even if it is 'only' half a pound. try turning ur weight loss every week into food, pound of sausages or butter, something that we know is not great for a healthier lifestyle. works for me when i see how much my weight loss looks like. seeing is believing. good luck on ur journey. :)

Only had a quick read through your thread, well done on your loss. Your doing really well. Arghh i know the feeling i wish i could fast foward a few months too :( iv been calorie counting for 2weeks now and iv lost 10.6lbs so not doing to bad :) All i keep thinking is this time next year :D

Wow youre doing great.. Losing faster than i am so you should be really happy its going that smoothly for you :D keep it up

Wow PJ you are doing really well, keep up the good work. Mrs PJ may be lurking around the next corner waiting for you to walk by.

pjstarfish said:
5th week weigh in last Monday and lost another 6lbs making 33lbs in total ?

Congrats mate, any tips? Im workin out n eatin right but not losin no where near as much lol..

Good on ya

Back