Team 4 FAT FIGHTERS! :)

brill hun, i did 45mins on cross trainer and 15 on rowin machine sweatin!!!! forgot towel so had to wait til got home for shower boooo :( but starvin now!!!!lol

lucky its only across the road but still was freezin runnin back home!!! lol
gonna leg it in now for quick shower but really hungry, might have some veggiess mmmm how yummy lol

Oh god i love gym but cant get off back side and go to it, i prefer my sims on sims 3 doing the workout and my she got a lovely figure and her house is lovely minus kids hahaha i wish i was that motivated and ppl pointed and told me what to do daily i would be like wonder woman :D

Cross trainer omg i die within 2 mins my legs give in lol, but i finally got to 8 mins once :eek:, treadmill i like doing random but i find it boring and i love cycling maybe i should get of butt and do some, it only cos me a quid everytime to go so shouldnt have problem there.

Weigh in at 12.30 today and ive had a sneak on scales, i know i shouldnt but they weigh same as class and only 2lb loss so far, for me thats good as im a slow loser but im happy with a lb a week anything else is a big bonus, but being first week i was hoping between 3-4lbs, but will let you know when im back :D

have fab day today FAT FIGHTERS!!!!!!!

WELCOME HUN!!!
did you have a look at our challenges for the week?? its prob on the second page of this thread :) wev one prize goin for slimmer of the week for whoever loses most from our team and the second is for everyone on our team that manages not to eat over their points allowance :)

tell us a bit about yourself hun, how much are you goin to challenge yourself to lose this month and wens your weigh day? :)

Well I'm Bex (24) from Worcestershire! I started WW in august last year abnd have lost 30.5lbs so far! :) It has certainly been a rollercoaster!

Need to really focuss over the next few weeks as i am attending a wedding at the end of May and really don't fancy showing my other half-up looking like a beached whale - so would be really nice to get another stone off! :D

I started out at 18.7 and i am now down to 16.5 - getting there slowly!!! :)

That's me in a nutshell!! I will be aiming for 1-2lbs a week, i'd rather is came off slowly as it's more sustainable that way! xx

Oh and my WI day is a Wednesday! :D

Jaysusssss I can't even do 3 mins on cross trainer lol fair play. I'm joining the gym beside me next week
lol to be honest hun only reason i go is its direcetly across small road so two steps and im there and home i usually have shower in my own place cuz the gym isnt really that nice equipment is grand an all that but wouldnt take a dip in the pool even if i was on fire!!! lol small goals at a time will get ya there jus aim for one more minute evrytime you do it :)

Oh god i love gym but cant get off back side and go to it, i prefer my sims on sims 3 doing the workout and my she got a lovely figure and her house is lovely minus kids hahaha i wish i was that motivated and ppl pointed and told me what to do daily i would be like wonder woman :D

Cross trainer omg i die within 2 mins my legs give in lol, but i finally got to 8 mins once :eek:, treadmill i like doing random but i find it boring and i love cycling maybe i should get of butt and do some, it only cos me a quid everytime to go so shouldnt have problem there.

Weigh in at 12.30 today and ive had a sneak on scales, i know i shouldnt but they weigh same as class and only 2lb loss so far, for me thats good as im a slow loser but im happy with a lb a week anything else is a big bonus, but being first week i was hoping between 3-4lbs, but will let you know when im back :D

have fab day today FAT FIGHTERS!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!
wishin you luck jacqui let us know soon as!!!! all excited for you hun and two loss is fab wmbb pointed out to me before that one pound is like six sausages i think so 2 would be twelve sausage loss!!!! and lets face it the less sausages surroundin my butt the better!!!! lol :)

Well I'm Bex (24) from Worcestershire! I started WW in august last year abnd have lost 30.5lbs so far! :) It has certainly been a rollercoaster!

Need to really focuss over the next few weeks as i am attending a wedding at the end of May and really don't fancy showing my other half-up looking like a beached whale - so would be really nice to get another stone off! :D

I started out at 18.7 and i am now down to 16.5 - getting there slowly!!! :)

That's me in a nutshell!! I will be aiming for 1-2lbs a week, i'd rather is came off slowly as it's more sustainable that way! xx

WoW well done on such a brill loss so far hun!!! how much do you wanna challenge yourself to lose this month hun? :)
good luck for weigh in today!!! :)

WoW well done on such a brill loss so far hun!!! how much do you wanna challenge yourself to lose this month hun? :)
good luck for weigh in today!!! :)

I need to aim for 7lbs in March so put me down for that - tbh, i was in hospital last week and have fallen off the wagon so tmrw is a fresh start!!

I shall be investing in my tracker tonight...18lbs to go before the end of May - do you think that's realistic? :D

Hiya I have been added on to the fantastic fat fighters team. My name is Anne and Im 32 - I have 2 little boys 2 and 10 months and am on the rocky road of losing all my baby weight and a little extra. I was 10 stone 4 before I got pregnant with my first and I am now 11 stone 10lbs so getting there slowly. I am delighted with this team for new motivation its hard to stay on track all the time so any little bit of motivation helps!! Looking forward to getting to know you all

Hola fat fighters

I lost 2.5lbs today so not bad at all considering i can eat the food i want and not eat to much of it :D

Good luck all

Welldone on your loss. and even better each pound is 8 sausages. so you have lost 20 sausages!! wooohoooo

HOW MUCH DO YOU PLAN TO LOSE THIS MONTH????

OUR ONE MONTH CHALLENGE:GOAL--W1--W2--W3--DEADLINE

F-Bikini Bod (Bbod) (meself)10LBS-----
F-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7LBS-----
W-ms brightsideCOLOR="blue"]6LBS-----
W-jacqui357LBS-2.5----
Moley
Hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
W-Crazybecky7LBS-----
Bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine

HEY GUYS THE LETTERS ON THE SIDE SHOW WAT EVERYONES WEIGHN IN DAY IS JUS SO WE KNOW AND CAN REALLY MOTIVATE EACHOTHER ESP DAY BEFORE OUR WEIGH INS :)
COULD EVERYONE LET ME KNOW THEIR WI DAY and loss theyre aiming for for the month PLEASE :)

Hola fat fighters

I lost 2.5lbs today so not bad at all considering i can eat the food i want and not eat to much of it :D

Good luck all

FANTASTIC HUN!!!!
janey 20 sausages!!!!! lol that is somethin to be very proud of!!!if you continue like this and lose 2/2.5 a week youl be at goal in two weeks hun slow down our the rest of us wont be able to keep up lol :)

how much do you plan to lose this month????

our one month challenge:goal--w1--w2--w3--deadline

f-bikini bod (bbod) (meself)10lbs-----
f-wantmybikinibody(wmbb)7lbs-----
w-ms brightsidecolor="blue"]6lbs-----
w-jacqui357lbs-2.5----
moley
hazeltree
72lbs_to_go
w-crazybecky7lbs-----
bazzmajor
lil miss sunshine

hey guys the letters on the side show wat everyones weighn in day is jus so we know and can really motivate eachother esp day before our weigh ins :)
could everyone let me know their wi day and loss theyre aiming for for the month please :)

hey ladies can everyone check this is correct do i have everyones goal loss for this month and weigh in day correct? :) xx

I need to aim for 7lbs in March so put me down for that - tbh, i was in hospital last week and have fallen off the wagon so tmrw is a fresh start!!

I shall be investing in my tracker tonight...18lbs to go before the end of May - do you think that's realistic? :D

well if you lose an average of two pounds a month youl be there in 9 weeks!!!! JUST PICTURE YOURSELF THIS DAY NINE WEEKS 18!!!! LBS LIGHTER WOOOP WOOOP!!!! :)
xx

Bikini you're very motivational its lovely to see. how are you hun?

thanks hun :) well to be honest have had 18.5 points today (isnt it funny how after like 2 days of not eating all my points im now feelin crap that iv only half a point left!!! MADNESS lol) so well the half a point might help make the difference hopefully for friday think im still maintaining at 10.2 but its ok cuz that weekend really was a disaster and will the help of you guys im gonna try so hard this weekend now!!! :)

how are you gettin on wmbb hun?? seriously you really are a great incentive cuz i want to get to the same goal as you and your so so close that i know i can do it cuz you were once 10.2 but now 9.7 is it hun??? so hopefully i can follow you hun!!! :)

Back