Fat, Forty and Fed Up to Fit, Forty and Foxy

LOL, I'm fine thanks Sahara, more embarrassed than anything because I couldn't swoon gracefully, oh no, I had to take a table with me! My boss kept saying I probably don't eat properly when Steve's away. Steve and I have been together for 5 years, he's away at least 6 weeks from every 8 weeks, and I have a backside the size of a small continent (OK, a medium sized continent), so I don't exactly pine away when he's not here :rolleyes: Gah, men!

Good morning lovelies,

How is everybody this morning?

It looks like my little escapade yesterday hasn't dented the weightloss too much... Today's weight is..... 18st 4.4lb! That's 10.4lb down from last Thursday, and just as importantly 1.5% further towards a healthy BMI. Soooooo chuffed that I'm in double figure losses now :D On the downside, I can feel the niggly tummy and back twinges coming on, and I know what that means... PMT and CD = 2 sets of initials my OH really doesn't want in the same sentence, just as well he's away now until the bank holiday ;)

Have a good day and I'll catch up with you later

V xxx

Turkey bacon and eggs wouldn't be too bad for a treat if you were really, really struggling... it's certainly better than a mega style binge.

Today has been a weird day, I've been feeling quite wobbly all day. By lunchtime I was feeling pretty unwell, so I had a jacket potato, no butter, but a few beans and a scatter of cheese, from the canteen at work. It seemed to do the trick, but the feeling has crept up on me again this evening. I spoke to the practice nurse this afternoon, and I'm going to see my doc tomorrow to review my blood sugar and meds. She was very understanding about me not coming off plan (she's done LL and lost 8st), and said that she thinks that I can maybe reduce my dosage if I'm pulling down my sugar levels by being so strict on CD :D In the meantime, I've spoken to my CDC and she's told me to take things easy. I've not pigged out, even though it's been so tempting because my warped logic is telling me that I could "justify" it to keep my sugar up, but I have had some chicken and veggies this evening.

I'm so angry that I've been dicing with my health just so I could 'enjoy' feeding my fat face - although PCOS isn't caused by weight gain, every extra pound makes the symptoms worse :mad: Enough is enough -

- I'm sick and tired of making excuses to avoid social events because I think everybody will be looking at me
- I'm sick and tired of not being able to wear the clothes I want to wear
- I'm sick and tired of wondering whether Steve's comparing me to his ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, female friends (even though he's never given me any reason to doubt him)
- I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

Rant over, time for a long bath and and ealy night I think :)

Sleep well
xxx

I hope the Dr can sort you out redhead. I completely get your rant. I also keep thinking lately how I waste such a large part of my brain thinking and worrying about my weight. I wonder what things I could have achieved if that brain space wasn't taken up by fat thoughts. And hoe it is really boring to be always worrying about weight and appearance.
Time to stop these thoughts. Positive thoughts all the way.
I went to a weight loss hypnotherapist once. While it didn't work (as I didn't do the exercises), it seemed to make sense. All the thoughts we put into our subconscious mind are negative weight issues. All we have to think about is what is in there, so the negativity perpetuates. If you start telling yourself positive things the bad fat thoughts will be pushed aside. She said you literally do get what you wish for, so fill your head with happy slim thoughts!
Sweet slim dreams xXx

Back