Fat girl slim... and all the lumps and bumps, ups and downs in between!!

well done so far!

aw thanks hun, just what i needed
thank you
x

well... in hindsight i probably over reacted a little bit earlier, had a drama queen moment! the binge stopped luckily, and iv felt a wee bit sicky all afternoon so really not fancying food right now!

anyway new update... i keep putting cambridge off.. no reason at all to wait while wednesday

so TOMORO is the big day... 8 days worth at home and have arranged to see a new councillor next monday, that way im not jumping into it too fast and have 2 weeks worth of shakes that will get wasted!

its time to do it this time... i love my food, and my drink, but i love been slim even more, and can go back to food and drink when iv lost the weight and enjoy it even more, cos im sat eating it in my size 10's!

so tonights plan im not really sure of, at the moment i dont fancy food at all, so might have a cambridge shake to start me off, that way it doesnt feel like such a massive step in the morning, and il have already kind of started! :D good plan me stinks
xxx

hi hun i weigh 12stone exactly and want to be 9st 2, iv done sole source before but only ever for 1 full week then iv tried a couple of other times but with no luck, but this time im in the right mind set, gonna do sole source til 10st 7 then slowly add meals down to my target weight
or thats the plan at least! so i have a good 3 stonee to lose
x

CD will get you there then i really enjoyed ssing but consitipation was a killer for me lol.!

Have you started today then?x

yes wohooo! didnt have anything else yesterday after i through the teddy out of the cot and had a bit of a paddy, a tiny piece of chicken, and iv had a really tough morning, littlest is teething and she slept terrible last night and has been in a foul mood this morning, cried for 2 hours!

but shes just gone off to sleep so iv had a choc mint shake and filled up my 1litre water bottle to sip on.

i've never enjoyed it before but this time i've low carbed for two weeks and in a different mind set, i either keep going round in circles, dieting for a week, binging for 4.... and staying at 12st 8lbs OR i can do something about it, and eat what i want AND be slim again.

i do suffer quite badly with constipation anyway so i take fibresure in my water if it does get really bad, and i still probably have an alli in my system so that might get me through the first few days haha!!

and in other news i even pushed myself to sorting out a new CD counsellor, i have an appointment next monday, so can use my (in date) shakes on the fridge for the next week and by the time i see her the worst will be out of the way!

weighed myself on saturday just gone, was 12st exactly on boots scales, and have been having a weigh day on the last 3 saturdays, but dont know wether to do it this week or just wait until monday when i see her, then it will have been 9 days and i might be really impressed with the loss, instead of one on saturday and then one on monday... hmmm il have to think about that one

xxx

im sure il be back to ramble on during the day, seems to keep me sane

2nd shake gone, strawb tetra, got a strange taste of garlic now.... maybe its been in the fridge a bit TOO long ha, doesnt go out of date til sept though so hopefully fine otherwise!

almost through my 2nd litre of water, have got a serious furry tongue though its awful, this is gross but scraped my teeth down it and there was loads, ack! hope that disappears over the next few days!!

feel ok so far, im hoping thats cos i was low carbing anyway but only the next few days will tell!

thanks, support means a lot, no, ideally not, once i've spoke to my new cdc i'l try carry on until she advises me to start adding meals etc she obviously knows more about it than i do, but i would like to continue sole source down to 10st, then slowly lose the final stone, but easier said than done and im gonna take each days as it comes
:) xx

what a day, i dont know where it has gone from 07.40 this morning, and dont be fooled, i havent been rushed off my feet, in fact the complete opposite, i havent even got dressed today!

it has been the worst day ever, little girl screaming, then finally a bit of respite as she falls to sleep... to stay that way for 10 mins then wakes up even angrier! poor little fairy cant be nice with you're first teeth!

i havent had a bad day considering its the first (so far... still a good 4 waking hours left, touch wood) i havent wanted to eat i see it as a good choice im choosing not to, and good it will feel when i do it fully in control, BUT its time to drag myself and the slob out from the gutter and start sorting myself out.

my poor bf, (dont even know how iv got one) i dont wax my eyebrows anymore, my roots are shocking, i cant be bothered to shave my legs, mainly cos it takes too long - the thighs are huge, i dont wear make up, my ghd's probably wont work any more cos of the dust build up and now iv just got out of the shower and put my maternity nightie on... just so im comfortable, its not even just a maternity nightie, its a size 22-24 granny nightie!! he came home from work and i must have looked like iv been rotting all day!

and he still gave me a big kiss bless him and said he loved me, best start showing him how much i love him again and make a bloody effort! today is the day, i no longer have a new born, i no longer have a new baby so i cant excuse my behaviour towards how i look anymore... plus if i start taking care of myself AND lose the excess weight then its a double bonus, i think it was just cos i was fat, and thought... well even if i put some mascara and lip gloss on, its not gonna change how fat my face is (probably the worst ever way to look at things) but its time for a change, im only 24 afterall!

really painted a pretty picture eh? haha! so... hes just eaten his chip butty on the swing in the garden and i didnt have to be tempted, so one more shake to get through.... 5 more hours and guess what DAY 2!!
bring it on

by the way... probably best i go and get my brow waxed tomoro
onwards and upwards :D

had a final shake last night, choc orange and tasted not too good, i definately prefer the mint choc, i have about 7 of each though so gonna have to push through the orange, maybe use less water than i have been so i can get it down my neck quicker!

anyway, day 2 is here, i feel good, was lucky enough to have a lay in, so first shake at 12pm and some water, had 4litres yesterday, with ease aswell! so will have to try keep that up!
not hungry,no headache and even when i think about eating food or having it in my mouth it just doesnt appeal to me if that makes sense, normally if i think of food i crave it til i have it!

so fingers crossed im on a good road this week!! hope everyone has a good day!
xx

good afternoooon day 3 ! choc orange shake so far and a litre of water down! needed a good talking to myself yesterday, wasnt hungry but was just having a little strop that i cant eat but i WANT to, stampy feet kind of palarva.

mainly cos OH was making kievs and my most favourite smell ever is garlic! but i thought about all the food iv been fancying and i would only eat them once a blue moon anyway.. ie pizza, curry, takeouts, so im only wanting them because i know i cant!

woke up this morning feeling breezy again, still no headaches or anything that i've had before when doing this diet, when i was in the first 3 days of doing atkins those, just before this i had the worst headaches ever, crippling ones! so im glad iv got those out of the way!

cant believe its thursday already.... my only conundrum this week... i normally weigh saturdays in boots and keep the little print out in my weight loss diary, i dont know whether to still do this on saturday or just wait til my first cdc appointment on monday, i know its not a big thing, but i get excited for saturdays and its only 2 days away, but i know if i go on monday it will be a bigger loss hmm choices!
have a great day everyone

eurgh and forgot the furry tongue! i just cant seem to get rid of it, even brushing it 3 x a day isnt helping, and theres no trouble drinking the water cos its making me sooo thirsty i cant stop anyway!

plus if anyone is reading this.... what do people think to the soups, any recomendations, i remember trying the oriental chilli and tomato one last time and it was foul

whats chick and mushroom like?

just tried my fat pants on (im a secret tryer onner - all the time) AND THERE TOO BIG wohooo, i just wanted to note this so i can read it back and remember how excited i was!

iv got butterflies in my tummy and the hunger to succeed this time! no pun!

i forgot how amazing this felt, putting close on and having them drop off you! i refuse to buy more clothes though as im only a stone away from my pre baby weight (2nd baby) so those jeans arent far off fitting, so i cant get an in between new wardrobe it just doesnt make sense!

i know this is SOOO sad but im trying to stay in the house as often as possible so that when people do see me they notice the difference! im kind of hibernating and each day is going so fast! my friends asked me to go out for lunch today and i was gonna go and break it and have a chicken salad, but i made up my excuses and stayed at home.... mainly cos im not hungry and dont want to break it, and 2 i want to lose another 7lbs before i see anyone! normally i would of broken a diet cos i didnt want to miss out on anything and today im just not bothered at all!

been going out each night (when i know not many people will be around) for a walk with OH when he gets home to get some fresh air but over the past few weeks its been rainy anyway so not missing out on anything!

EXCITING :D
xxx

Back