Fat intolerance?

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Anyone else struggle with the smell of fatty foods now? My office stinks of fish & chips cos loads is the lads have been out to fetch tea & I am retching!!! I was the same when they were doing cooked breakfast at the weekend. This is really strange as there was nothing I loved more than chip shop or a fry up....

Thats a good thing hun, I find the smell of Chip Shops makes me heave at times.

its not affected me, wish it did it would put me off.

Ooohhh I love a good rumour, can we start one????
Seriously, I know what you mean, I feel the same way at times. More often might be better though...

KB x

When I stopped xen a few years ago this feeling stuck around for months, maybe even a year. It helped keep me eating well for a while. But gradually...

lol not me. i still love the smell of all those foods. only thing that makes me feel sick is when i watch the programme man vs food. its a amercaian show and they eat gigantic things and its covered it cheese and god knows what else . no wonder obese over there is high!!! x

I love that programme. I can't believe that guy is actually still alive with that huge amount if crap he eats

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love that programme. I can't believe that guy is actually still alive with that huge amount if crap he eats

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats what i thought! i think its discusting that they all cheer him on to eat all that crap!! and especially he is doing it for a programme and that he wants to be on the wall of fame in the restrants/diners x

Back