Fat off!

tiggywinkle said:
Day 26

So go through yesterday with the help of the chicken! Today I will see how it goes and maybe do the same again.
Anyway today is normally wi but CDC is away so my unofficial weight loss is........4lbs! Taking me into the 12s and 19lb total loss! :)
Have to wait till next Saturday for my next official wi but it's going the right way!
Have had to endure the kids eating quavers in the car today and they smelled soooooo good! Lol! Tomorrow we are baking cakes so another test!
Onwards and downwards! X

Hooray for the 4lb loss :)

tiggywinkle said:
Day 26

So go through yesterday with the help of the chicken! Today I will see how it goes and maybe do the same again.
Anyway today is normally wi but CDC is away so my unofficial weight loss is........4lbs! Taking me into the 12s and 19lb total loss! :)
Have to wait till next Saturday for my next official wi but it's going the right way!
Have had to endure the kids eating quavers in the car today and they smelled soooooo good! Lol! Tomorrow we are baking cakes so another test!
Onwards and downwards! X

Good stuff :) another stone bracket down well done x

Ohhhhh wow brilliant 4lbs is awesome and in the 12's dange girl your in fire!!! Whoohooooo xxx

So nearly another day over. Mental as all Saturday's with the kids are!
I had a chicken breast earlier. Probably didn't need it but I was making carbonara for the kids and had started picking at the bacon. It could have gone horribly wrong! ;)
Hoping the kids let me have a lie in tomorrow. Night. X

Day 27

Yay got into a pair of jeans I haven't done for ages! :)

Hoping within the next couple of weeks to be able to wear my wedding ring again! Haven't done so for years. :(

Did some baking with the girls this afternoon and made rhubarb and ginger muffins! They look so good.......I ate one. :/

It tasted so nice but I know I shouldn't have. Hubby is away until tomorrow and if he had been here I probably wouldn't have but I did and I will just have to slap my wrists and go sit on the naughty step.

Perhaps I will get out for a cycle tomorrow and sweat that muffin out.

X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 27

Yay got into a pair of jeans I haven't done for ages! :)

Hoping within the next couple of weeks to be able to wear my wedding ring again! Haven't done so for years. :(

Did some baking with the girls this afternoon and made rhubarb and ginger muffins! They look so good.......I ate one. :/

It tasted so nice but I know I shouldn't have. Hubby is away until tomorrow and if he had been here I probably wouldn't have but I did and I will just have to slap my wrists and go sit on the naughty step.

Perhaps I will get out for a cycle tomorrow and sweat that muffin out.

X

Whoop to the jeans. Size 14 check you out ;) shame about the muffin but what's done is done just put it behind you and learn from it :) x

Day 29!!!!

Yesterday was non eventful in the food front and today looks like going the same to be honest. Not even tempted by the pizza everyone had for lunch!

I am struggling a bit with the water tho. Weekends are always worse as I am constantly on the go. Will try harder!

Feeling nice and positive! :)
X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 29!!!!

Yesterday was non eventful in the food front and today looks like going the same to be honest. Not even tempted by the pizza everyone had for lunch!

I am struggling a bit with the water tho. Weekends are always worse as I am constantly on the go. Will try harder!

Feeling nice and positive! :)
X

Great stuff!! X

Day 30
Oh my I am absolutely shattered today, like any energy I had has been sucked out of me! It's going to be a long day.
X

tiggywinkle said:
On the bright side my trousers are falling down!

That's great feeling isn't it, well depending where you are... Lol

Can I ask? You mentioned earlier you take the hi 5 zero tabs, how do you get on with them? I've brought some to take cycling with me, I used to mix up some SIS Rego but figured its too carb heavy for SS.

RB xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tiggywinkle said:
On the bright side my trousers are falling down!

Result - can't wait for that to start happening!!

rugger bugger said:
That's great feeling isn't it, well depending where you are... Lol

Can I ask? You mentioned earlier you take the hi 5 zero tabs, how do you get on with them? I've brought some to take cycling with me, I used to mix up some SIS Rego but figured its too carb heavy for SS.

RB xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The high5 tabs have no carbs so just for keeping hydrated and replacing salts lost in sweating ( I think) they do have citric acid tho. I used 2 tabs during the spinathon I did (4hours) and ate a couple of bars. It doesn't seems to have affected ketosis. I guess if you are counteracting any possible effect with exercise it could be ok. I am doing a 40k cycle event this weekend so will prob use a high5 tab again. Hope this helps. Xx

Day 30 I think....

Everything seems to be going fine. I struggled again yesterday with the water but am on the right track today. Looking forward to wi on sat- first for 2 weeks so expecting some good numbers!
Will probably head up into the loft tonight in search of some smaller trousers! Not sure I have any so may have to buy some for work but want to hold out as long as poss. :)
Off for a small 40k cycle in Sunday! May ss+!
Anyway hope everyone is keeping strong!
Xx

tiggywinkle said:
Day 30 I think....

Everything seems to be going fine. I struggled again yesterday with the water but am on the right track today. Looking forward to wi on sat- first for 2 weeks so expecting some good numbers!
Will probably head up into the loft tonight in search of some smaller trousers! Not sure I have any so may have to buy some for work but want to hold out as long as poss. :)
Off for a small 40k cycle in Sunday! May ss+!
Anyway hope everyone is keeping strong!
Xx

I just got me some really cheap ones from Asda to see me through. Plus primark is great for cheap in between clothes :)

Good luck for WI. I have a two week one on Monday as I've been on holiday too.

A SMALL???? 40k cycle? Seriously what is small about 40k! I would ss+ as a minimum hun x

Back