Fat off!

tiggywinkle said:
Thanks ladies. I've lost the thing I turn to when I'm feeling down so not quite sure what to do with myself! Just need to switch my brain off fir the next 6 weeks!
X

This is what we need to learn though. It's learning how to cope now that will stop us turning back to food once we've lost the weight. Have a bath read a book do your nails. Play on here :) x

Day 36

Feeling more positive today! Strange tho as I naughtily stepped on the scales and found they haven't moved!
Anyway am way ahead with my water today and have only just had my porridge (11.45!).
Going to pop out at lunchtime and get some new trousers! Wanted to leave it as long as possible but having loose trousers is almost as uncomfortable as having tight ones! Well probably not! ;)
X

Glad you're feeling more positive - but stop scale hopping, bad for you!!! Whoop to smaller trousers :D x

Rkmriddell said:
Glad you're feeling more positive - but stop scale hopping, bad for you!!! Whoop to smaller trousers :D x

Thanks. Trouser shopping didn't go to planned so will just have to keep pulling them up! Lol
Trying to steer clear of the scales, even asked hubby to hide them......but he didn't! C

Rkmriddell said:
LOL. Both!!! X

I went looking in the loft for smaller clothes and found some that are still not quite right yet but have realised that alot of the stuff is over 10 years old! Lol
Really just feel like completely emptying my wardrobe and starting again! :)

tiggywinkle said:
I went looking in the loft for smaller clothes and found some that are still not quite right yet but have realised that alot of the stuff is over 10 years old! Lol
Really just feel like completely emptying my wardrobe and starting again! :)

That's exactly what im doing when I get to goal :) at the moment I'm back in clothes I haven't worn in seven years but am getting closer to needing that new wardrobe. I'm planning to wallop the next sale at the end of summer! X

Rkmriddell said:
That's exactly what im doing when I get to goal :) at the moment I'm back in clothes I haven't worn in seven years but am getting closer to needing that new wardrobe. I'm planning to wallop the next sale at the end of summer! X

I'm going on holiday at the end of June and really don't want to wait till the last minute to buy stuff as it'll be all autumn stuff by then! Just don't know what size tho!!! Frustrating. :)

Day 37

An considering wearing gloves from now on! My hands are sooooo cold. Doesn't help drinking all this cold water either.
So today has gone well. Porridge at 12, soup at 6 and a shake for later.
Tomorrow will be a challenge though. Cupcake making course! I can't deny it I will be sampling but I will try to control myself. Hope I manage to drink plenty but not sure what to do about lunch. Oh well will see how it goes.
X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 37

An considering wearing gloves from now on! My hands are sooooo cold. Doesn't help drinking all this cold water either.
So today has gone well. Porridge at 12, soup at 6 and a shake for later.
Tomorrow will be a challenge though. Cupcake making course! I can't deny it I will be sampling but I will try to control myself. Hope I manage to drink plenty but not sure what to do about lunch. Oh well will see how it goes.
X

You know how to test your willpower lol x
Omg, I posted today I want an electric dressing gown and slippers, I'm freezing!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 39

Had a great day yesterday decorating cupcakes! Yes I did eat a one but I am fine with that.
Wi this morning and I have lost another 3.5lbs! So that is 27lbs in 38 days! Very happy. Next week I am going to aim for ss 100%. No cake courses ( tho I do have a christening cake to make!) no mad exercise planned - hubby is away so I can't get out anyway. Holiday in 5 1/2 weeks so would like to loose another stone by then so am completely focused! Got some of the vegetable water flavouring so I can have some warm drinks as I am struggling with the cold! CDC let me try some and it was yum! :)

Good losses to you all this week. X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 39

Had a great day yesterday decorating cupcakes! Yes I did eat a one but I am fine with that.
Wi this morning and I have lost another 3.5lbs! So that is 27lbs in 38 days! Very happy. Next week I am going to aim for ss 100%. No cake courses ( tho I do have a christening cake to make!) no mad exercise planned - hubby is away so I can't get out anyway. Holiday in 5 1/2 weeks so would like to loose another stone by then so am completely focused! Got some of the vegetable water flavouring so I can have some warm drinks as I am struggling with the cold! CDC let me try some and it was yum! :)

Well done on you weigh in :)

tiggywinkle said:
Day 39

Well done for WI and glad you enjoyed your cc class any pics? X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 39

Pics of cakes? I also bought some veggie flavouring today for hot drinks x
Were the cup cakes nice, oooo I'm in a sweet tooth mood tonight xxxx

Zest for Life said:
Pics of cakes? I also bought some veggie flavouring today for hot drinks x
Were the cup cakes nice, oooo I'm in a sweet tooth mood tonight xxxx

Buy boulion the stock. Same thing. Much cheaper x

Rkmriddell said:
Buy boulion the stock. Same thing. Much cheaper x

Yuk!!!! I'm not drinking crushed up animal bones and stuff omg no way!!!
Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Yuk!!!! I'm not drinking crushed up animal bones and stuff omg no way!!!
Xxx

Haha you trying to put me off??? Tastes like a cuppa soup. X

Rkmriddell said:
Haha you trying to put me off??? Tastes like a cuppa soup. X

No, I bought vegetable bullion. I honestly would never touch that animal body parts ground up stuff, its gross !!!! Yuk x

Back