Fat off!

Day 31

I bought 5 fresh (still warm) donuts this morning and had the conversation with myself whether I could just eat them all and just put it down as experience. I of course didn't give in to temptation and delivered them to the intended recipient! Only a few weeks ago I was regularly stopping at a shop on my way to work and having a binge as I drove! I still feel the urge but so far I am controlling it. I just want to taste and feel something different in my mouth and feel full. Lol oh well back to my soup! ;)
X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 31

I bought 5 fresh (still warm) donuts this morning and had the conversation with myself whether I could just eat them all and just put it down as experience. I of course didn't give in to temptation and delivered them to the intended recipient! Only a few weeks ago I was regularly stopping at a shop on my way to work and having a binge as I drove! I still feel the urge but so far I am controlling it. I just want to taste and feel something different in my mouth and feel full. Lol oh well back to my soup! ;)
X

Excellent self control well done. I have chewing gum. Really helps some times. Know it makes others worse but works well for me x

Day 32

Wi day! First for 2 weeks so..............

8.5lbs!!!!!!!!! :)

A total of 23.5lbs in 31 days! Very happy bunny!

Only 36.5 to go! Lol

Had some chicken last night as a top up. Bought some bars this week as extras as some days I do struggle. Also 40k cycle tomorrow which will be fine but just need a little more. After that I will be back to 'normal' exercise and nothing too extreme.
Good losses to you all.
X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 32

Only 36.5 to go! Lol

Had some chicken last night as a top up. Bought some bars this week as extras as some days I do struggle. Also 40k cycle tomorrow which will be fine but just need a little more. After that I will be back to 'normal' exercise and nothing too extreme.
Good losses to you all.
X

That's fantastic hun well done!! X

tiggywinkle said:
Day 32

Only 36.5 to go! Lol

Good losses to you all.
X

Bloody brilliant fantastic weigh losses you must be well impressed soon be there chick xxxx

Morning Hun, hope the cycle went ok ( I'm guessing your doing it as I type this) thanks for the response re the hi 5 tabs, I'm gonna carry on using them as what you say makes sense... Nut only for longer bike rides, I did a 4 mile run on Friday and found I was fine with just water. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rugger bugger said:
Morning Hun, hope the cycle went ok ( I'm guessing your doing it as I type this) thanks for the response re the hi 5 tabs, I'm gonna carry on using them as what you say makes sense... Nut only for longer bike rides, I did a 4 mile run on Friday and found I was fine with just water. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Cycle went great! :) I used one hi 5 and had a bar during and after. Legs a little tired but I actually did a slightly faster pace than I have previously which I'm happy with as I haven't been out on my bike cos of the crap weather! Anyway lots of water today and a nice easy week I think!
X

Wow, ive just read through this and I have to say you are doing fantasticly well!! You've really motivated me :) xx

tiggywinkle said:
Day 32

Only 36.5 to go! Lol

Good losses to you all.
X

Well done that's great!

Day 34

Feeling a bit flat today. :( (and fat )
Raining, tired, back to work etc
I have a bar with me as an extra incase I feel the urge to give in.
Long day ahead I think.
X

I've had my porridge and a bar! Getting a headache, tired and just want to eat!!!!!! Arrrrrrr! Stop stop stop!

tiggywinkle said:
I've had my porridge and a bar! Getting a headache, tired and just want to eat!!!!!! Arrrrrrr! Stop stop stop!

How you feeling now babe x

Rkmriddell said:
How you feeling now babe x

Ready for an early night! Had 3 products, a small piece of chicken, a small piece of cheese and holding back from eating everything in sight! Lol really struggling with the water still.
Apart from that much better thanks. ;)
X

tiggywinkle said:
Ready for an early night! Had 3 products, a small piece of chicken, a small piece of cheese and holding back from eating everything in sight! Lol really struggling with the water still.
Apart from that much better thanks. ;)
X

Early night sounds like the perfect solution babe x

Just eaten a big lump of cheese! :(
Having a bar now incase I eat anything else I shouldn't!
Why is this getting more difficult!!!!!!:(

tiggywinkle said:

Awwwwwww sweetie sorry you feel so pants at moment I think from experience as I am around same day as you it is because we know how long left we still have. But we will get there trust me we will chin up xxxxxxx

tiggywinkle said:

It's just your head playing with you hunni. Some days it feels like we will never get there so subconsciously we start looking for reasons to fail. Don't give up. You are in control and you can do this xx

Thanks ladies. I've lost the thing I turn to when I'm feeling down so not quite sure what to do with myself! Just need to switch my brain off fir the next 6 weeks!
X

Back