Fat off!

tiggywinkle said:
Thanks. To be honest I'm not really. I'm so scared, things have happened that are so out of my control. I just want to erase this week.

I'm here to help if I can? Sorry to hear u r having what sounds like a horrific week!!! Maybe try and get some rest if poss and wake up tomorrow feeling stronger to deal with it. Xx

WillpowerWoman said:
I'm here to help if I can? Sorry to hear u r having what sounds like a horrific week!!! Maybe try and get some rest if poss and wake up tomorrow feeling stronger to deal with it. Xx

Thank you.x

Ok so I have not posted for a couple of days. Been a hard few days mentally, physically. Hospital trip one day, next day another experience I can't talk about and never want to go through again. Hopefully things are ok now but only time will tell. Cd wise I have been reasonably good tho my water intake has severely slipped the last 6 days. Back to work tomorrow so hopefully back on track.
So close to just stuffing my face with everything in sight but hanging on......nearly holiday.
Hope everyone had a good jubilee weekend. C

No idea what day I am on now! Lol
Really struggling, trying to find focus but not really getting there. Have my first wi for 12 days tonight. I will have lost but I'm not sure it will be as good as it could have been. X

Ok so 3.5 off! Happy but could have been better! Total of 33.5lbs off and now only overweight!!!! :)
Had a bit of a binge after wi on 2 bars! Going to try and keep on track now till holiday in 3 weeks.
Oh and in the 11s. ;)

tiggywinkle said:
Ok so 3.5 off! Happy but could have been better! Total of 33.5lbs off and now only overweight!!!! :)
Had a bit of a binge after wi on 2 bars! Going to try and keep on track now till holiday in 3 weeks.
Oh and in the 11s. ;)

Congratulations on being in the overweight category and for being in the 11s! That's amazing - how much have you lost now?

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Em_Butterfly said:
Congratulations on being in the overweight category and for being in the 11s! That's amazing - how much have you lost now?

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Thanks! 33.5lbs :)

Not posting, not keeping up with water, not sticking 100%, not motivated, just not a happy bunny! Completely down in the dumps with everything at the mo......work, kids, hubby, diet etc. hoping to run away soon. :(

Have had a bit of a binge today. Bit fed up and just wanted to feel full . Consisted if 2 choc bars, 2 Atkins bars, 2 cd bars, some biscuits, some smarties. Think that was it. Go on holiday in 2 weeks so don't know what i am doing. :(
Back in it tomorrow as I feel crap and it's just not worth it. :(

Sounds like you have had a roller coaster of a few weeks.

Just keep thinking about how good you will look in your new clothes for your holiday and how much you will want to look at all the photos of the new SLIM you!!

Chin up Hun. This won't be forever, you'll be slim and gorgeous before you know it :) :)

Rachel :) said:
Sounds like you have had a roller coaster of a few weeks.

Just keep thinking about how good you will look in your new clothes for your holiday and how much you will want to look at all the photos of the new SLIM you!!

Chin up Hun. This won't be forever, you'll be slim and gorgeous before you know it :) :)

Thank you. It's tough sometimes but when my natural reaction to difficult situations is to eat it is even harder trying to face things without food! Much more focused this week and looking forward to my holiday tho still not sure what will happen with cd on holiday. Part of me wants to stick with it and part of me think just enjoy and deal with the consequences after.
It will all work out in the end tho. :) x

Completely and utterly confused by my body! After what I considered a bad week (picking and lack of water) I have lost 4lbs! I am very happy but just ever so slightly confused! :) x

It's too soon too eat proper food I have decided. Not coping at all well. Had a binge today on 6 Atkins bars (not proper food I know) now feeling rubbish. So tomorrow I am going to go straight back to ss right up until my holiday. My plan for that ( at the moment!) is to have a shake right before each meal and hopefully not go over board on the food. Who knows tho but at this moment this is where I am at. Really struggling but still trying. X

Rkmriddell said:
Focus. You can do this. You are in control of your choices. Push through. X

Thanks. I am trying but seem to be losing it. I am not in ketosis anymore and I am going on holiday next wed so not sure how to proceed. Think this might be the first week since I started that I don't lose! Eek!

Weigh in this morning! I lost a huge 3/4lb! Well it was to be expected as I have completely fallen apart this last week. No wi for 2 weeks now, holiday on wed so just going to try as hard as I can and just see what happens. I would love to just go enjoy my holiday but have the added pressure of a posh do 3 days after I come back for which I have bought a dress (which currently fits). Lots of swimming on hols I think!
X

tiggywinkle said:
Weigh in this morning! I lost a huge 3/4lb! Well it was to be expected as I have completely fallen apart this last week. No wi for 2 weeks now, holiday on wed so just going to try as hard as I can and just see what happens. I would love to just go enjoy my holiday but have the added pressure of a posh do 3 days after I come back for which I have bought a dress (which currently fits). Lots of swimming on hols I think!
X

That's good Hun it's still a loss, chin up xx

Back