Fat Photos

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I hate photos at the best of times but decided shortly after I started at SW that I would put myself though the pain of having two photos taken on the 1st of each month. Both are very flattering (not), there's a side view and a front-on view where I wear my sports bra and gym leggings. I can see a difference already and now have 3 sets of piccies. I don'think I will ever release them for public view but who knows! It spurs me on each month when I get to see the small changes taking place.
Does anyone else do anything similar or am I just nuts?:silly:

What you are doing is brill, it is already spurring you on! wish I had done similar, IE: my measurements. :)

I have a pic of me in jan when I started and I had pics done this week as was at a ball and yep it helps!

well done hun! x

I was going to try to take measurements too but I'm not sure exactly where and how to measure?

Might eventually post the first and last piccies but as the difference isn't that noticeable to an untrained eye yet I'll keep them safely stored in my computer.

I was going to try to take measurements too but I'm not sure exactly where and how to measure?

Bust, waist, hips, legs and arms are what I do and yes I have a before picture taken on day 1. I am so disgusted that I let myself get as bad as I was.xx

Bust, waist, hips, legs and arms are what I do and yes I have a before picture taken on day 1. I am so disgusted that I let myself get as bad as I was.xx
yep as I was disgusted too! I look now and think how the heck did that happen loll
x

This is gonna sound daft, but is your waist measurement where your sides (are supposed to) taper in?

It a bit of a shock when you compare your clothes too, my trousers were enormous.

well I dont have a waist just two tyres. I do measure roughly round the area you say. As long as you measure in the same place it is fine.

I'll give it a go and mark it down monthly with the pics - might help when I maintain for weeks on end lol

I started the measurements when I started CD and did them weekly. Now I am doing SW I am going to do them monthly. xx

This is gonna sound daft, but is your waist measurement where your sides (are supposed to) taper in?

Hi - I measure bust, then under the bust, then what i would call waist which is the bit that is above the hips, then the hips, thighs (remember to measure in the same place each time on the thighs!). Well worth doing the measurements - i have stayed the same weight for the last 6 months but have lost inches!

Back