Fat to bin

hi diana i had to smile imagining ur office full of sweets & crisps :47:i can't believe i now have 3 UNTOUCHED tins of chocolates in my house never been heard of b4 :D i am not going to go mad with food this year i always have tons left over as you said and always feel i have to polish it off (don't like waste lol) :eatdrink051:and re the 3lb u will get it off again so annoying yo-yo-ing up and down the same few lb :rolleyes: have a good week love val xx

hi diana just realised u haven't been on here for a while x i went overboard at christmas and put 4.5lbs on which took me over target am hoping that by next week i will be back in it :rolleyes: other wise i will have to start paying again :eek:
hope ur ok love val xx

Hi Val , glad you had a good Christmas.. I think 4.5 lbs is pretty much average a gain but your going to get it off again soon enough. I think that its the best plan to enjoy the food and drink in the knowledge that there wil be a bit of weight to shift afterwards. Worth it in my eyes ..
I have had a stressful Christmas and I admit to being a bit unpleasant to say the least.. I cooked 4 Christmas dinners on 4 days one after the other..then had 17 people and 2 dogs for a day followed by more cooking and entertaining.. Some of it was fun but I let myself get overwhelmed with it all and grumpy..
I finally plucked up the courage to go to the dr last night after months of increasing pain in many joints. Last week I was struggling to manage at work as every movement was painful in my arms , shoulders, knees , neck , back .. I have osteoarthritia as you know but the dr is pretty sure I have rheumatoid arthritis all over as well..The positive bit is that I will now see a rheumatologist and get the right care and hopefully some support ..I have changes to make as have my family in supporting me . I may need to cut back on working hours and accept more help round the house..Although my dr wasnt to bothered about me losing weight.. I know I need to make a big effort now to look after myself and eat healthily ..2012 could be a good year with positive changes .. I hope you have got your SW head back on , I know how hard it is getting back into the routine after a few days of 'freedom' ..Its lovely that you popped in to 'see' me ..

hi diana i know what u mean about being stressed i felt the same i love seeing the family but my house isn't that big and it's a bit of a squash lol it seemed like i was always cooking (and washing up :-( ) sorry u have lots of ain at the moment that makes u feel miserable too doesn't it i would love to wake u without any pain, i have found that since losing weight my knees no longer hurt hopefully they will stay that way.i have been on and off plan this week but need to get back to basics going to give my new s/w book a good read tonight it might inspire me lol. i was hoping to get back within target for weigh in tues but know thats not going to happen so will have to go back to paying nobodies fault except my own :rolleyes: good luck for 2012 xx

Hi Diana, Sorry but I've been a bit lax in reading other peoples diaries so just catching up with yours and had a right good laugh at your pre-xmas antics with the trimmings etc.

Sorry to hear you are still having a lot of pain but like myself it's such an ongoing thing that sometimes it gets to be a real drag, doesn't it? My sister, who I may have mentioned is a nurse for many a year, says that doctors are the worst for not getting the best for people with arthritis of any sort. Do hope you get something sorted soon to help alleviate some of it.
Take care and all the very best to you....:)

hi diana i am starting a w/w group tonight as i can no longer go to s/w, i am re-setting my target and starting afresh hopefully it will give me the kick up the bum that i need. hope everything is ok with you xx

Hi Val.. How did you get on at WW? How to you rate it compared to SW?
I have been bogged down with Ofsted inspection over the last 2 weeks but its half term now so some much needed rest.. I was refered to a scheme run by the NHS which helps overweight and people with mobility problems get moving a bit and re train their eating .. Its amazing really as you get 40 minutes 1:1 every 2 weeks then a list of exercise classes , gym, pools etc running special classes at reduced rates .. I found out yesterday that the cartilage under my kneecap has worn away which is very painful and making a huge difference to my mobility.. Just need to adapt and accept my limitations. Im not sure how long I will be able to work full time but will take it one month at a time.. I owe it to the NHS to do my bit and lose weight . Have you had your first WW WI yet?

hi diana sorry to hear about ur knee x my backs been a pain i have tried to do a bit more walking i walked 2.58 miles every morning this week and then walked another 3 miles last night, my back is killing me now :eek: i don't learn lol. have had my first weigh in lost 3.5lbs so was happy with that will probably sts or put on next week :rolleyes: have a good weekend xx

Back