fat ugly and so depressed

Bonkers

Gold Member
Its been over two months since I stopped SS. And I hate myself. I live alone (the official neighborhood cat lady). My mum is with my sister and has not seen me for 3 months. She is coming to spend Xmas with me and is expecting an 80kg me like I was in college. And tomorrow I go see my CDC to pick up my week 1 supply.

I am so scared. Don't wanna do this by myself. But as I am fat and ugly I have no friends to to turn to. I really really want to succeed. And. I just want to drop another 20kgs.

I look at all ur success stories and I want that. But am scared of another failure. Help!!!!

You're not alone Bonkers! So many of us on this forum, on different plans but with the same goal in mind to lose weight! Hopefully for returners like me to be able to maintain. There is so much support on here which will help you keep focussed.

I've messed about for a year, sticking to plan, losing, falling of waggon and putting it all back on and a bit more etc. This morning I decided I would try and stick to it again. So here I am and my aim is to stick to plan until Christmas day. My back up plan is to do SS+ on days I am tempted so that I don't fall off the waggon. I hope this helps. Kira

How are you doing Bonkers? Hope you're feeling less down and looking forward completing a full day on plan? I can't believe I am so close to completing a day on SS! I' ll be having any early night so as to avoid temptation!

Bonkers? Hope you are ok? I know that feeling of "fat, ugly and depressed". It is a vicious cycle I got myself into. I am sure many others are out there that have felt like that at one time or another.

I hope you'll not give up.

Bonkers, you are definitely not alone on here, there are hundreds of friends waiting to help you on your journey.

I hope you are getting on OK, just think by Christmas you will have achieved so much, stick with it and the weight will fall off. xxx

hi bonkers and welcome to the minimins cd family where no one is alone.... honest! post on here and you will get people posting back. :D

weight is a great motivator of my moods. if i've put on weight i feel fat and useless, if i'm thinner i feel better.

you'll soon get your 20kgs off 40odd pounds, no problem. just come on here for support. keep yourself busy, drink that water and you will be fine. by xmas... 6 weeks time you could loose almost half of what you need to loose if not more than that!

Hope you come back to check this page! You must look at how low you feel and take it as your rock bottom. That's what I did and I cried my eyes out all night but then the next day I woke up and just snapped and said thats enough Im not going to choose this to control and destroy my happiness.... and with Cambridge the changes happen so fast so Im sure that will cheer you up :) hope you are ok and good luck xxxxxxx

I hope when you are ready and revisit this thread you will feel I little more positive, enough to get you going. As you can see from the other posts Bonkers there are lots of us in the same position. Some like me have lost the weight successfully in the past only to put it on again and then into that vicious cycle of feeling fat and ugly and thus depressed and of course disappear off the forum taking sneaky peaks - a lurker! I felt so ashamed of myself posting saying this time I would succeed but of course putting the weight all back on again. I was nervous about posting again.

If you are reading but not ready to post remember this you can do something about your weight. The biggest challenge comes in keeping in off but cross that bridge when you get there.

Hope you come back to check this page! You must look at how low you feel and take it as your rock bottom. That's what I did and I cried my eyes out all night but then the next day I woke up and just snapped and said thats enough Im not going to choose this to control and destroy my happiness.... and with Cambridge the changes happen so fast so Im sure that will cheer you up :) hope you are ok and good luck xxxxxxx

i think we've all been there and this is what makes our support special. at my largest i was almost 22st, bmi of 47. i knew nothing about cd then and lost weight the very slow way. over the years i've gone up and down but never returned to my largest weight. the biggest i've ever returned to was 17st and that was after my 1st child, 16st 9lb after my 2nd child.

Ps. Cambridge is much better than Prozac, that's what I told my doctor who was so excited that I'd lost 2 stone, says she's thinking of doing it herself now!!!

Good luck loveloveyy, get the first week under your belt and you will be fine, hope it all goes ok xx

Good luck loveloveyy, get the first week under your belt and you will be fine, hope it all goes ok xx

thank you so much, i am sort of scared in away as i really want to achieve this but worried how this will fit into my busy lifestyle?

can anyone give any tips when im at work?

Hello all!

I'm back and am now gonna have my last meal - day 3. So i think have crossed the first hurdle (fingers crossed ?).

Thank u for ur kind words of support. This time I am gonna do it. I want to fit into a size 16 (at least) for my 30th. Six months and 3 dress sizes to go...

Do u guys have any suggestions on how to stick with the plan on a plane? I am traveling on business next week and its a 4hr flight plus the 2hrs wait at airport (if the flights not delayed that is!). I am imagining the pilot grounding the flight coz of the unholy growls my tummy will surely be making!

You could take a bar? It is a bit early to have a bar but provided you drink lots of water you should be ok. You may not be allowed the tetra on a flight. Or take a soup and you can make it after your light lands on the two hour wait with hot water? Hopefully a few better suggestions may come along!

hey Bonkers, i feel quite similar to you only i'm heavier i'm so angry at myself for letting me get to this but im starting on Cambridge on Friday and i feel motivated and rearing to go and reading through some other stories im seeing that weight can stat dropping of quickly so you will be in your size 16's before you know it. ill keep in touch on my journey and maybe we can encourage each other I'm new to the forum.

Welcome back I get told that by my partner too. You doing the Cambridge diet?

106lbs to go

I am back and here to thank you guys and apologize for the vanishing act.

I struggled with Cambridge a few times over the past two years ... Could not stick with it. Not eating was not working for me.

Two months ago I decided to try the Dukan diet and this time I did it for me! My family didn't push me to, I just woke up one day and said this is it!

Successfully stuck to the diet and have lost over 12kg (approx. 27lbs).

Finally feel strong enough to come back here for the rest of my journey. And I couldn't do that without apologizing to you first, so here I am.

For anyone still out there - wish you all the success in your endeavors!

Back