FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Feel better soon hun x

thanx soph xx

this is probs the third time im saying this but i think i will be restarting tomorrow morning. i feel alot better now and my cold is getting a bit better too. i really cant just hang around like this. just wanna get back on to the diet. will let you know how i get on tomorrow. at the mo i have my whole family saying that im too ill to carry on with this stupid diet... but i know its not stupid and im sure i'll feel better soon!! xx hope everyones good x

best of luck and hope you feel better soon

have restarted today. just finished my strawberry shake!.. i really cant taste much coz of my cold.. maybe thats a good thing coz its been a while since I had a shake so I need to get a taste for them again!... Still dont know how much I weigh yet but Im just gonna wait till I go home... as long as when I weigh myself again Im under 16 n a half then I will be happy coz I have expected to put on about half a stone again.. :s

At the moment I am staying at my sisters house and she is honestly doing my head in.. she is such a depressed person and she is honestly making me wanna slit my wrists so I really wanna get out of here. I feel miserable enough with restarting and stuff... but she honestly does not get the message :(

I think ya need to get out of there if ya want to keep your insanity hun and get back into the diet, some families dont understand. How is your other sister getting on? I havent seen her around in the last few days I hope she is doing alright with the diet?

hey hun, yeah im getting out of here in half an hour! ive honestly had it coming out of my ears! my lil sis is back at uni now... havent really had a chance to catch up with her yet to be honest coz I have been over here. I will be going home on friday and god knows how much I am looking forward to it!...

yeah she does, she has done it before but only made it through 3 days. she has been supportive in that sense coz she thinks its amazing that i have managed to do the diet for this long. its just when she gets on her emotional train theres no getting her off it. its very very depressing!...

Ah right, got ya now.....yea that can be a bit off putting and ya need all your energy for this diet never mind anything else. When ya come to the sane world ya will be alrite! How ya getting on today with your restart?

hehe.. true..
yes i am getting on fine. dont feel hungry or anything. I need to drink some water its the only thing that I have had a problem with so far!.. have you heard from ollie?

Yea hes cool, told him we were teasing but he said he guessed and then i got busy the whole night, right im off to bed for a few hours as working tonight again, catch ya later

i know I shouldnt take it to heart but it really upsets me how my mum is being about me on this diet. I did 2 months of it while she was away (she has been away for 7months) in that time i have lost 2 and a half stones and dropped 2 dress sizes... but she didnt notice at all!... my younger sister has been doing the diet for a week or so now.. and my mum cant stop going on about it.. and saying how much hard work she is doing etc etc... and im like.. "hello i have been doing this for the past 8 weeks) she has actually said at a point that im not doing it properly!...

I know my sis is doing such hard work and this diet is damn hard and I am so proud of her for sticking to it and joining me on the diet... but i just wish my mum would lay off... she keeps on mentioning the fact that my younger sis is on LT but she completely ignores the fact that I am.

Sorry if I sound like a baby, coz really it doesnt matter... just disheartening sometimes :(

Aww thats horrible. But yano what? when you get into that sari and wedding dress its you that will have the last laugh!

I dread my mum finding out, when I was doing WW she kept moaning about me wasting money and never got excited for me when I had lost. Its a bit different now though because I have my own place in Belfast and only be down home every other weekend.

Remember you are doing it, for you! You are the one looking in the mirror. chin up hun!

mark x

Back