FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

mmmmm mash potato with cheese...
grrr.. please dont mention yummy food in my diary!
im off to bed in a min but thought i would update you all on my boring little life. I had a yummy choc shake today. yummy because i put 1 sweetener in and half the water and just mixed it until it became sooooo nice and frothy that you could lick it off a spoon!... tasted delicious till i got to the bottom of it and every spoonful tasted a bit too powdery. but hey it was nice!!! then i drank half a glass of water to make up for the lack of water in my shake (see see im trying) i now have a litre bottle next to my bed and the plan is to plant some more around the house so that i remember to drink water!!!

will be starting more extensive exercise tomorrow so good luck to me! :( ive decided not to join the gym because i really cant afford to at the minute so im gonna make a little home gym.

at home we have a stepper, bike, ab cruncher and a great exercise dvd called zumba!... and i do tae bo sometimes and the 8min exercises alot so i think thats as much exercise as i will be able to handle!.. i really want to add in more cardio so that I shift this fat a bit quicker!...

weigh in on wednesday so looking forward to that. i am in a surprisingly good mood today and am making a lot of plans for the slimmer me!... and also because I have spent about 3 hours looking at luxury honeymoons in the maldives .... :)

Hey Babe! Hows it goin? havent chatted 2 u for ages. Hope u had a nice time with the OH. bet u cant wait for the honeymoon! Its something to encourage u even more to lose weight isnt it?

hey huni, how are you!!! yes it has been ages!...
thats my lil nephew. he's a little monster!
how have you been??
i had a great time with OH thank you xx

Ive been good thanx. Luckily havent put on any more weight even though have been eatin like a pig! Got a 3 year old and a 6 month old so it gets really hard to follow 100%. Its not a good enuff excuse but I still use it lol!

no i can only begin to imagine how hard it is for you!.. i only need to take care of me so its okay! but having to feed others must be hard work!..

thts good that you havent put any weight on. i put on 5lbs when i was off for 2 weeks but I have lost that on my first week back.. and its not even my weigh in yet! so im pleased

well done. I wish I can be strong and stick to it properly-dont no why im bein an idiot. I was just lookin back at ur diary and was readin the bit u wrote about ur mum. I can see how u feel. When I started off on this diet, I wasnt meant to tell any1 coz they just think not eatin is wat anorexics do! But Like an idiot, I told my bro n it came out 2 my parents-u shouldve heard them, they were threatnin 2 cum down from london and sort my head out, they were like eat healthy n exerise-Yeah rite! now i just lie to them that im not on any diet. it would be nice to get an encouragement now n again from them. A bit of praise wont hurt them.

Well, not really coz im havin 2 shakes and then eatin a bit here n there. Every mornin I wake up sayin todays gonna be the day im gonna stick to it 100%, but that day never comes. I really wanna start properly from the mornin

FBTB, you and your sister are gorgeous! I wish I looked as good as you!!!! Unlikely at my age!!!!! I am sure you are going to be a stunning bride. I lost 9 stone in 8 months so I'm sure you will reach your target in plenty of time.

Please try and drink more water. Your ketostix should not be dark pink, except maybe first thing in the morning, coz you need to flush those pesty ketones out of your system. The more you drink the easier it is to drink more, I've had 4L+ today, excluding all the coffee I drink and I am still thirsty!!!!

Good luck with your WI, I'm looking forward to hearing how well you do.

x

Hey Cuddly Fairy.. thank you! thats so kind of you xx... im sure your absolute stunner too. wow cant believe you lost that much!.. thats really really good.
i only ever check my ketone levels in the morning... and its always same dark pink... havent checked later on to see if ketones got flushed out or not. :s ... that kinda explains why my sister complains about her ketostix being a dark pink in the morning and light pink in evening (she drinks lots of water and pees on them sticks every chance she gets)

i really need to up the water but im sticking to drinking 2 litres of water a day as that is just about what I can handle without being sick. I drank 2 yesterday! :) i had a bottle next to my bed which i drank by about midnight. i think its the first time ever that i have drank a full 2 litres of water. (this is excluding any coffee and tea of which i have about 3 big mugs a day usually)...

cant believe your thirsty after 4l!!! tbh i have always had a problem with drinking water even before i went on this diet. i could survive on no water a day before which is so bad!...

I have managed to drink almost a litre of water already! im quite happy with myself for that. bit nervous coz I have my weigh in tomorrow... i feel really fat and bloated but dont know if its coz im due totm coz i havent had one of those for a good couple of months :s

am going to go and have a choc shake with a bit of cinnamon in it .. could do with a treat :) but really all i want to have is a massive chocolate cake all to myself ... mmmmmmmmmm

good luck with your weigh in hun, i am sure you will do fine...

hey hun...
no cake in my house so im saved!!!! but im like that kid in Matilda with a choc cake in my mind!!!.. im eating the whole damn cake xx

hey hun...
no cake in my house so im saved!!!! but im like that kid in Matilda with a choc cake in my mind!!!.. im eating the whole damn cake xx
hmmmm did someone mention chocolate cake.... i have been known to devour a full one in the past... in stages ofcourse:8855::8855::8855: well done on the water... eep glugging you can easy do another litre before bed x

good luck for WI tomorrow... when will ya get back and post your results

Love Nas x

Good luck for WI! xxxx

Back