FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

I know what you mean, I'm OK because I live with my mum and it's just me and her and she sort's herself out normally anyway.
I got the idea of Washing Up Liquid when I was watching an episode of Sex And The City LOL!! Miranda was addicted to Choccy cake so she stopped herself munching it by pouring WUL over it lol!!!
You've been doing great anyway hun, so don't worry! :D xxx I doubt your mum would get pissed off if she knew why you were doing it. :D xxxx

Went to gym for my induction and she was talkin about my diet with me and when i told her about LT she kinda went up the wall.... she went on and on and on and on about it till i actually wanted to walk about. but i explained to her that i was gonna do it regardless of what her thoughts were simply because it was recommended to me by my doc so I'll do it. but grrr she did my head in and tried to drill it in my head that i will put all the weight back on!

People like that really wind me up. If you don't stick to a healthy eatting plan you will put the weight on regardless what diet you have been on.
Well done for joining the Gym ;)

Went to gym for my induction and she was talkin about my diet with me and when i told her about LT she kinda went up the wall.... she went on and on and on and on about it till i actually wanted to walk about. but i explained to her that i was gonna do it regardless of what her thoughts were simply because it was recommended to me by my doc so I'll do it. but grrr she did my head in and tried to drill it in my head that i will put all the weight back on!

Hey hunni, I got that as well when I started the gym but at the end of the day its not really their business as long as ya dont over do it there. Remember the amount of calories that ya are consuming each day and make sure to increase the water intake as well. Ya are always going to have people trying to put ya down on vlcd's but rise above them and dont let them win just prove them wrong. No matter what diet ya do ya are just going to have to trick your brain into thinking ya are full, I lost 4 stone on ww and that was healthy eating and since that I have gained that and more back so whose to say that ya cant make a change on this diet!! Next time she goes on about it ask her where is her phd to prove that she can prove ya cna only gain weight on a vlcd, she is talking balony just ignore her and get on with your regime, ya are doing this for you and for a better healthier future and a more happier lifestyle. Keep going hun!!

Hiya FBTB!

lol poor u, sounds like your induction at the gym was harder going than a 2 hour work out!!

dont let he put you off, your going in the right direction adn thats all that matters!!

Best of luck, and let us know how you get on!! xx

Hey everyone.
Went gym today for an hour and it was really good... she didnt mention the LT thing again because I had already made it clear to her I was gonna do this regardless! But I did notice that when she was walkin around she was keepin an extra eye on me... which I think to be fair was very responsible of her because she was just making sure I didnt pass out and stuff (Im the first person at this gym who has done this kinda diet) and she also asked me a couple of times how I was finding it and also commented on the fact that I had lots of energy :)

Im really enjoying gym already and I think that has a lot to do with the fact that the time I go there doesnt seem to be many people there. I went at 12 today and yesterday and it wasnt busy at all... I like that coz I really am paranoid that people will stare at me.

She got me on the damn gym ball.. and I was worried coz I thought I might pop it... but it was a great work out and very very good for the tummy!

Will be going every day to the gym with my sis in law. we have a plan mapped out. Her little boy goes to nursery till 11.30 every morning and my brother picks him up in the car.. so we decided that after he picks him up he will drop us off at the gym and then we will walk back in time to pick up the girls from school at 3.30

Good things about this is that I get to sleep till 11am!! and then we work out for an hour (hopefully more in a couple of weeks) and then we use the sauna and steam room etc... and walk back.. (half an hour walk mostly uphill!!)

Oooh and for some strange reason I decided that I was gonna have a flapjack today! A coconut one.. it was not nice.. I had about half of it and threw the rest in the bin. I just wanted something to chew and thought I'd be brave! Im gonna try a peanut one possibly in a couple of weeks.. coz i think thats how long it will take to get the coconut crap taste out of my mouth!.. urgh!!

Unfortunately I have been neglecting all your diaries for a while so Im gonna head that way for a catch up...

and thanx all for checking up on me!! xx

glad things are picking up.. ur heading in the right direction.. well done! x

Thanx Ollie, should have started a long time ago but couldnt afford it!

Glad ur enjoying the gym hun :)

Howve u been?

x

Thanx hun

well I am absolutely loving the gym! Today I walked to the gym and back which is an hour and I worked out for an hour... then I relaxed in the sauna for half an hour. I have had all my shakes at the right time and have drank lots of water too.

I can honestly say that I have never felt better.. except my bum is aching! lol.. but I feel great... and I feel like as if I have a world of energy inside me!

And to top it all off Im getting amazing sleep :)

Yes yes Im over the moon lol.. its hard not to be at the moment. Its taken me a while to get back into the diet and I think now with the combination of LT and gym I might just crack it.

Thanx for your support everyone.. I'd have caved in a zillion times without u all

I havent done any exercise this week as been feeling too weak with it being the first few days, cant wait to get back on my airwalker, makes me feel really good after an hour. Glad your enjoying the gym and LT so much gives hope it gets better lol :)

UPDATE!!

Today I have thrown away 7 pairs of size 24 and 22 jeans coz they are toooooo big :) wuhoooo!!!!!!! some of them were in my drawer of things that were too tight.. but now they're too big! Im soooo happy :)

Well done you. I've got lots of clothes to sort out too to give to the charity shop cos they're all too big. Also size 20s and a few 22s.

Woooohoooo good news hunni! That's fab! I can't wait til I get to that point myself xx

you'll be there soon! thanx guys.
Ive had a couple of miserable days but Im gonna stop feeling sorry for myself and just get going. Im just being silly. Went and tried some clothes on today and I am definitely a comfortable size 18 on top.. and size 20 bottom :) yipppppeeeeeeeee

I was really annoyed when I was woken up this morning by my sis in law (gym buddy)! Usually we go gym together at 11.30 but today she woke me up at 10am and I got ready for gym and went to her room and she was STILL IN BED! she said she wasnt going to gym and I thought wtf did you make me wake up so early for then! It then dawned on me that she was really taking the mick out of me. There is this silent competition going on well from her part anyway and I dont understand why because she's like so much slimmer than me and theres no way I'd even be a match to her! But nevertheless the competition is there.

I got ready and went to the gym and I worked out as normal. I know that the point of waking me up so early and then ditching me was her way of testing me to see if I would have the will power to walk to the gym and back by myself... she thought i wouldnt do it.. but i did. So I guess ha ha to her because by doing that she has made me realise that Im in this for myself and I do not need a gym buddy.

I had a great work out and I had a great walk too and I didnt need her. She has been a bit funny with me since I got home and I know its to do with the fact that I went gym and she didnt. which is stupid.

sorry for the random post! but i feel great :)

Havent updated in a while so here goes. I lost 4lbs at my last weigh in and today I had a sneaky weigh in at my gym and I have already lost 4lbs this week and my official weigh in is on friday :) so as you can imagine I am absolutely over the moon!!!!
I have continued to go gym every single day of the week except saturday and sunday which are my days off to rest my poor poor muscles :p

I feel really happy within myself at the moment because more and more people are seeing the lbs dropping off me and Ive had some really lovely compliments. I have set my mini goal to me 14st by 12th April, at the moment I am 15st 5lbs. so I need to lose a stone and a half. Think Im pushing it a little bit but since I have started working out I have been losing more so Im hoping it will help me lose the extra half stone.

My engagement is on 12th April and I am really really hoping to look so much better by then. I will definitely post pictures up for you all to see if there's any difference.

Well done on your loss last week and your sneaky WI for this week. Glad to see you are back on track this week as you seemed quite down last week. Good luck for Friday WI chick xx

Well done hunni woohooo!!!
good to see u bak on xxxx

Back