fatty mama!!!!

Hello all...right then let me introduce myself, I am a mum of three (6, 3 and 1) I just have no willpower whatsoever. At my heaviest I weighed 15 stone 10 pounds shortly after I had my third child. I now weigh 14.9....ideally I would like to weigh 11stone in hope that I will be a size 14 (I am 5`8). I have dipped in and out of diets for about the last 10 years but the only one that seems too work for me is good old Rosemaries. So I know this diet off by heart, I joined last year and lost a stone for my holiday which have managed to keep off but I can't afford the classes and I simply don't have the time with 3 littleuns to look after. So that's me!! I am hoping joining this forum will spur me on a bit. I have read so many of your stories and they are very inspirational!!! I don't want to be a fat mama any more!!!!!!

Hi Fatty Mama!!!

Lol, I'm with you on everything you have just said! I am a full time working mum so find it hard to stick to anything! What kind of diet are you doing? I am trying to get to 9.5 from 12.11 (current weight)?

On another note, have you looked at the pics? I went onto the weight watchers before and after pics and those women are amazing! I think I am going to come on here every day for a bit of motivation and encouragement! I have done a blog also which I intend on keeping up to date daily as a food diary and weight loss tracker lol! When I am brave enough will p;ut on my before and after pics too!

Hello all...right then let me introduce myself, I am a mum of three (6, 3 and 1) I just have no willpower whatsoever. At my heaviest I weighed 15 stone 10 pounds shortly after I had my third child. I now weigh 14.9....ideally I would like to weigh 11stone in hope that I will be a size 14 (I am 5`8). I have dipped in and out of diets for about the last 10 years but the only one that seems too work for me is good old Rosemaries. So I know this diet off by heart, I joined last year and lost a stone for my holiday which have managed to keep off but I can't afford the classes and I simply don't have the time with 3 littleuns to look after. So that's me!! I am hoping joining this forum will spur me on a bit. I have read so many of your stories and they are very inspirational!!! I don't want to be a fat mama any more!!!!!!

Hi slim fast Sarah!!! I am currently 14st9 and want to get down to at least 11 and a half so about 3 stone to lose. I am a sahm, I do walk about 20 mins every day and on two days of the week I do an hours walking. Also hoping to do my Davina DVD if I get a minute!!! Trouble is by the time I have put the kids to bed its 7:30 and the last thing I feel like doing is an exercise DVD. I'm following rosemary Conley (just at home, I already have the stuff). It is restrictive but out works. I did ww. For a bit but found I was too naughty on it! I can have about 1550 calories which is doable..... What diet are you following??? I am hoping to lose a bit by July because I have two weddings to go to.....without the children!! Would be nice to feel confident instead of frumpy by then, I'm only 32 but I feel I dress frumpy because of my size.

Oh and I will check your blog out!!! I like looking at the pics, they are really inspiring, I might make a mental note to look at the pics when I feel the urge to scoff!!!!

Back