Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

im not asking im now telling ya! GO TO THE DR!

I hope you feel better hun just keep using the vics my doctor said thats the best thing.

Hey,
Sorry to hear you are not well =(
Sounds as though you should go to the Doc esp is your asthma is flaring! In the mean time have you tried smearing loads of vicks on the soles of your feet and then putting on a thick pair of socks? Sounds crazy but it can help!

Hope you feel much better soon
xx

i can also say that works!!! so try it!

thanks for the tip i will try that with my dd today.

Well I've just cooked the kids Sunday lunch which looked as lush as ever!

Now I'm off for a quick shower before we all go for a walk in the woods ...Which was my OH's idea - maybe he plans on leaving me there? lol

Bar and shake down and I'm sure by the time I get back from our walk I'll be gasping for my soup since it looks bitterly cold and wet out there.

oohhhh hope that the walk was nice....
im sitting here editing photos and trying to get onto hm revenue... your walk sounds much more interesting than what i am doing

We only ended up walking about ½ mile or so cos Chris forgot to put his walking shoes on and didn't want to get his trainers dirty so we could only walk the footpath.

I'm not doing very well when it comes to drinking water at the moment. I'm having a fair few cups of green tea/coffee but I wouldn't say it's anywhere near 2 litres worth.

I'm convinced I'm not going to lose any weight this week. TOTM is very close and my morning weigh ins havn't been very promising =/ I think I'll have to give the batteries to Chris to hide until Wednesday cos I'm sure stressing about it won't be helping either.

You have to up the water its the key to good weight loss hun

Well I'm glad you didn't get left in the woods!!
I think as spyro2008 said upping the water is key, I have done this this week and it really seems to be helping.
I am also a serial weigher - I can't help it, but it can also kill morale.
I bet if you do loose the batteries you will have a pleasant suprise come weigh in day.

All the best
xx

Oh Sweets, hope you feel better soon. Try to take paracetamol and plenty of fluids

:hug99::hug99:

I'm gonna go for a walk on my lunch break tomorrow - just going to put my new, fab-u-lous tickled pink wellies in the car

xxx

I was doing fab with the water in the first 2 weeks, I don't know what's changed this week =/ I will make an effort though, starting now!

HAHA I'm glad he didn't leave me there too Kaya, it was out in the middle of nowhere, plus I forgot to take my phone >.<

I'm after a pair of wellies Toots. I have no idea where I'll find a pair that can get around my cankles and calf's though :eek:

for some reason i find it easier to drink water from a flask (500ml). i just pour myself little cups and drink them down and usually within half an hour i'm done! going to aim for 6-8 flasks a day :D i don't know why i like it more. i assume i'm a weirdo haha x

No colly strings, your no weirdo....drinking apparatus is very important!!!!
I have a crazy collection of funky water bottles!!! It helps to have something distinctive to remind you to drink and that you can easily carry around with you.

Hehehe......likewise!
But life would be so dull if we were all ***normal***

i drink mine out of a bottle that holds 800mls, so i try and drink 3 of those! when you get going you get there...
:)
take those batts out!!!!

oh my God......you got me started on the water bottle hunt!

Here are some I liked the look of (and yes I know that I am VERY VERY SAD!!!)

Kitchen Critic - Aladdin Aveo Water Bottles

Terra Stainless Steel Water Bottle - products and services from TerraFrog Clothing Corp

Modern Local

I may have to buy meself one of these ;)
FREE UK DELIVERY: Bobble sports water bottle with built-in water filter designed by Karim Rashid | Scarlet and Jones

and guess what.....you can even design your own...

Sigg Water Bottles | Personalize SIGG Water Bottles - CafePress

Ok....i really should stop now before I embarrass myself any further...and I didn't even get around to the weirdest yet!

Back