Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Hi hun dont worry as everyone has said it was only chicken so hopefully it wont affect your ketosis just get right back on and get ready for our october challenge.

Thank you all, I really appreciate the support.

I have managed to keep on track since and I'm well and truly in the pink this morning, probably a little too far in the pink so I should really get chugging the good ol' h20.

for my 1st 4 weeks i was always the darkest colour and i drink 4-5 litres every day but now im only just in the pink i want to be dark again. lol

The first time I did a VLCD I used to be in dark pink all the time...now I only ever get a hint of pink.. funny how our bodies change isnt it....

hun, make sure you dont let the chicken thing happen too often, of not at all again,
you have done so well so far!! (better than me!!!)
and you are going to continue doing an amazing job!!!!

hope today has been better.

hun, make sure you dont let the chicken thing happen too often, of not at all again,
you have done so well so far!! (better than me!!!)
and you are going to continue doing an amazing job!!!!

hope today has been better.
Did I just get my butt kicked hehe.

I will try my hardest not to let it happen again, this weight needs to go now!

BTW, OMG at your pics, you look bloody amazing!!!! Well done! x

You are doing sooo well....love checking in on your progress :)

thanks hun and yes you got your butt kicked! big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are doing sooo well....love checking in on your progress :)
Thank you! xx
thanks hun and yes you got your butt kicked! big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL <3

By the end of today this will be the longest I've lasted on any VLCD and the most I've lost on one too... roll on tomorrow, which is also weigh day, oh to be in the 20's :fingerscrossed:

Good luck for tomorrow hun, fingers crossed for you :cross:

good luck for tomorrow!! im sure you can do it!!

For the last few days I've really been struggling to breathe at bed time, I just get so wheezy which sets off coughing fits. Now it's getting so bad that I'm waking up in the middle of the night. Lying down seems to be when it really flares up =( I know I can't use cough medicine but can anyone think of anything that might help?

Soluble co-codamol (sp) - gargle to stop the tickle of the cough then swallow. I find these are a cure-all

Well done - you're doing a great job

xxx

could you maybe try good old vicks vaporub dissolved in hot water and inhaled?

is it weird that i now have a smell-craving for vicks?! haha x

wow well done!!!! 5.6lbs is a mashoosive loss!!! well done!! you are doing so well! im so proud of you!!!!!

look at you almost half way to your christmas goal!! and not far from your halloween goal, think you might need to rethink that one!!

stick with it hunny....

how is your cough.......

Weigh day and -5.6lb!! :eek: I'm delighted, especially since my aim was -4lb per week.

Who knows at this rate I might actually fit into a ride at Alton Towers when we go for Bonfire Night =D

well done thats excellent hun keep it up your flying. i was gonna say vicks too rub on your chest and get a bowl of hot water tonight before bed and put a lump in and get a towell and steam your face for about 10 minutes this should really help it always has done for my family. hope you feel better.

Back