Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

I love little miss sunshine and those stickers are hilarious.

*whisper* Don't tell anyone (ESP my OH) but I ordered one of the filter bottles!
If we are gonna be water guzzling machines, may as well do it properly!

Hope you have had a good day.
Xx

hehe I've just had to pay a £300 gas bill =O so I'm gonna have to lay off the bank account for the mo ^.^

Thanks Kaya, I'm actually having a really good day today, I don't know why, but I feel really happy ...hope it lasts.

How's your day going? xx

im pleased that you are having a good day. and BOOOO on the £300... (just paid the cc bill.... £900.. eeekkk all wedding stuff ehhh)

im chuffed... lost 4.5lbs. so im over the moon!

Heehee at your water bottles, but I just got a new water fillter to top up my shop water bottle! Must now look at investing in a posh water bottle, thanks a bunch ;)

xx

Yes... thats all flowers and favor boxes and I think my shoes are on there. Lol.....

I'm having a pants day..... ehhhhh just feel like I can't handle things if they are thrown out of the water....
My boss was at home.. didn't know she was gonna be.. Arrrrgggghhhh. Will explain the rest when I'm on a computer tonight...

Hope you are still feeling better.

Oh do spill about your boss... is she a mega beast? lol

Jees I don't come on minimins for 1 day and I have to spend over an hour catching up on all the posts ^.^ I love it though.

I was supposed to weigh in this morning but OH has the flu now and he hasn't wanted to move out of bed and I didn't want to do it without him so we're going to do it tomorrow morning instead. I'm not very confident it will be a good one though since TOTM is due =(

ohh I can't believe you didn't jump on the scales sneeky lol! Hope hubby feels better soon, that will teach him dragging you out to the woods ;)

hope he feels better
and good luck tomorrow
my boss is lovely.... but sometimes the kids just end up playing up more and more! eeehhhhh

ohh I can't believe you didn't jump on the scales sneeky lol! Hope hubby feels better soon, that will teach him dragging you out to the woods ;)
I can't believe it either, I've managed to resist for 3 days now - I think it's 3 anyway :eek: My OH is a lot more perky this evening, probably cos he had his mate round and watched An Idiot Abroad ^.^

hope he feels better

and good luck tomorrow
my boss is lovely.... but sometimes the kids just end up playing up more and more! eeehhhhh

Ahh I see.

Thanks xx

OH loves that show..
luckily he is out tonight, so i didnt have to sit through it!!

OMG what do you mean "didn't have to sit through it"?! Don't you love it?! I absolutely adore Karl Pilkington I think he's hilarious! I have to admit, this weeks wasn't as funny as the first but I still chuckled. I don't like Rikki Gervais much though. I'm actually shocked someone doesn't like Karl :eek: lol

i find it all a bit wierd. to be honest i find most english humour wierd..
ive seen RG live, and it was ok.. but he likes it...
i did find a few things funny, but i didnt overly think Karl was all that good
sorry.

Thanks =)

Well this week I lost 2.2lb... I'm not over the moon about it but I'm happy. I picked a little at the start of the week, I haven't been drinking nearly enough water plus TOTM is close.

Chris lost more than 6lb again this week, I'm happy for him but :grumble:

It's still a loss and brings you closer to your Halloween goal which you should achieve in the next couple of weeks if you stick with it :)

Well done for getting back on track and well done to Mr FcBB (so jealous of how men seem to loose weight so much quicker lol) :)

That's it I'm going to become a man....

Well done on your loss though. A loss is a loss hun, and you obviously know where it went wrong so just do your best and you will be fine. you are doing so well. very proud of you!!!!!

Back