Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

well done on your loss :) I know what you mena about your OH losing more though. My hubby is also on a VLCD and he was always losing 5-8 lb when I lost 3lb, and he was nibbling as well as the weeks went on. Men do lose faster, sadly for us, and he had more to lose than me so I comforted myself with that thought!

I too love the Karl Pilkington series, havent seen this weeks yet but the China one made me crease up especially as I had just been there. Sadly it was all true!! Especially the toilets...........

S xx

I too love the Karl Pilkington series, havent seen this weeks yet but the China one made me crease up especially as I had just been there. Sadly it was all true!! Especially the toilets...........

S xx

EEK! "they've done the hard work, a couple of hinges and a door..." rofl

Thanks for the support everyone. You'll never guess what I've done today though, I bought Fanta Zero and Sprite Zero thinking "oh they're zero, they'll be fine" but after I had a can I read the ingredients and they have Citric Acid :cry:so I'm going to have to give them away :rolleyes:

Well done on your loss.

The citric acid may not affect you, its doesnt with everyone so see how the can you have had affects you before getting rid of them.

well done on your loss! and for future reference, dr pepper zero is citric acid free :)

That's a bummer FMBB, although I think I'd have it now that you've bought it.

I mainly drink sparkly water and sometimes add LL forest fruit flavouring in it. Am also enjoying my Jasmine tea, have some honeysuckle to try later. :)

I bought some sparkling water too but I'm not keen, it tastes like them effervescent painkillers =S it was 17p Tesco value though ^^

This evening I felt ravenous, if my OH hadn't been sat there I would have probably eaten the girls left over spag bol. I made him stay with me while I cleaned the dishes too, I told him if he didn't I'd probably eat a whole pack of chocolate biscuits. I'm thinking it could be cos it's my TOTM that I'm feeling this way as long as he doesn't leave my side I should be okay :eek:

dont worry hun we all go through it.. (me over the last couple of days..)
so keep plodding on, and make chris stay with you and you will get through it!

bummer about the drinks... :(

hey well done on your loss.... i know all about picking!! My DH is not even on a VCLD but is loosing weight faster than me - its not fair!!!! xxx

Congrats on the loss, especially around tom.
Men and their weight/weight loss just aren't fair.
My oh eats like a horse - around three times the amount I used to eat and remains as thin as a stick insect.....no fair!

If TOM is likely to push you to pickin at food may be worth ensuring there
are some high protein snacks around - a couple of days ago I was seriously dosed on pain killers and just had to eat summint so boiled eggs and cheese came in handy!!!!

Xx

I did have a little nibble of cheese yesterday since it was the only thing in the cupboards that I could get away with. Thanks for the tip Kaya.

I'm feeling much better not hungry at all though I'm sure that will all change later as my P gets heavier and I turn emo.

Last edited:
hehehe....menstrual amnesia...I like it ,I'm still using post natal amnesia as an excuse 4 years later!!!

I was off out today and couldn't find anything to wear cos all my clothes hang off me now and make me look bigger than I am. Then I remembered a bag of clothes my sister in law had given to me after she lost 5 stone on CD. So I pulled them out and tried on a couple of pairs of the jeans, the first were a size 22 and I couldn't quite do up the button but the second were a size 24 and they fit! I was so delighted because at my biggest I was in a size 32. I was even more delighted when I noticed they weren't an Evans 24 they were from Mark One, I don't know how their sizes measure up to other shops but to know I can now shop somewhere other than Evans is awesome!

Hey hun, that's fab. Keep going and you will soon be out of that bag of clothes too.
You are doing really well. And I'm so proud if you. xxx

Super congrats!
They will be dropping off you soon an all.
Xxxx

Great news about the clothes - you're doing great.... soon you'll be telling us that they're all falling off you too ;)

Wow, 4 sizes dropped, that's fantastic - well done hun :D

S xx

woohoo well done on getting into the new clothes! Bet you feel great! Remember this feeling for when you have a niggle in your ear (saying eat me) and stay strong xxx

Hello again!!!! You are doing so well :) Great news about the clothes and the weight losses too :) Be joining you again soon :) x

how is the weekend going?

Back